[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain something to me. Is writing a diferent skill than reading?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: african gym.jpg (51KB, 600x402px) Image search: [Google]
african gym.jpg
51KB, 600x402px
Explain something to me.

Is writing a diferent skill than reading?

As in listening music is a diferent skill than composing?

Following the logic, is it needed to read a lot to write well, or is simply needed to write a lot to write properly?
>>
>>9165582
Unless this is some Platonic ruse cruise, yeah dummy, reading and writing are different, and yeah faggot, you need to read and write a lot to get good.
>>
There was an episode of "Black Books" where Fran wanted to learn to play the piano, but lacked any skill. "I must be musical," she pouted, "I've got loads of CDs."

think about it.
>>
Can someone tell me why black can get fucking shredded with minimum effort? Like, they have to work half as much as any other race. They really are the chosen race
>>
>>9165582
>Is writing a diferent skill than reading?
>Is speaking a diferent skill than listening?
>>
>>9166802
No processed food
Manual labour since age 13
Always warm

It's close to perfect conditions for development
>>
>>9166802
>/lit/: The Post
>>
File: jerkingofin2017.png (27KB, 221x198px) Image search: [Google]
jerkingofin2017.png
27KB, 221x198px
>>9166802
>>9166906
>no black men in World's Strongest Man Competitions

its like umm try again sweetie :^)
>>
>>9166802
Higher levels of testosterone
>>
>>9166938
That's nearly entirely irrelevant
>>
Reading is how you learn about different ideas. New styles, tricks, and conventions to use in your own writing. Because even if you could probably discover some of them on your own, nobody is capable of discovering all of them. It's just a simple fact that people think differently, they will have ideas that you will never have and vice versa.

Or you can just insist you don't need to learn anything and set about reinventing the wheel.
>>
>>9166938
There's no money in that.
The NFL is completely black.
>>
>>9166966
>>9166994
>it only takes a single smugpost to get /lit/ to declare undying fealty to black dick

Wowie
>>
>>9167023
If I tell you 4 inches is actually 9 will you start sucking?
>>
>>9166943
False. There aren't actually significant differences in testosterone levels between the races. Black people have more estrogen, actually.
>>
>>9166994
NFL is about explosive speed.

Whites have better genes for powerlifting and muscular endurance, while blacks are better suited for explosion and short bursts. Read up on slow vs. fast twitch muscle fibers.
>>
>>9166994
>>9167514
Also, the offensive line, which has the highest average benchpress on the team, is majority white.
>>
>>9167508
if they dont have more testosterone why do people call me low test when i wont fuck fat women
>>
>>9167526
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17456570

Testosterone isn't the only factor in sexuality.
>>
Stop posting bait pics faggot.

Approaching a medium as somebody who wants to participate in it as a writer, painter, comedian, etc. will change your relationship to the content. You stop enjoying at the surface and start breaking it down to its buildings blocks. You should read tons but try to approach it analytically.
>>
>>9167514
I agree but blacks are at the same time better suited for long-distance running, which is an endurance feat.
>>
>>9167546
>>9167519
>>9167514
>>9167508
You people are idiots.

Darker skin shows contours better than light skin, making the muscle look larger.

Pic related. Professional Bodybuilders intentionally paint themselves bronze to make the contours of their muscles look deeper. People with darker skin just have this naturally.
>>
>>9167546
That's Kenyans and Ethiopians. Most POCs in the US were imported from West Africa
>>
>>9167546
**Certain blacks.

Blacks from East Africa have good genes for long-distance running, while West Africans are more muscular. (I may be mixing up the two). The point is, it's more about genetic heritage than anything. Sure there are a ton of ripped blacks, but there are also a ton of ripped Scandinavians and Eastern Europeans, too.

I used to play highschool football. Most of the super-ripped kids were black. But there was a kid from Poland who was, without a doubt, the strongest kid on the team. And he claimed that he wasn't even that strong compared to his friends back home. So to reiterate, I feel like it's more about semi-local genetics than anything else.
>>
File: true-size-of-africa-2.jpg (18KB, 560x213px) Image search: [Google]
true-size-of-africa-2.jpg
18KB, 560x213px
>>9167573
this. it's just genetics.
Africans have the widest degree of genetic disparity than any other race, for obvious reason.
if a human being can do something then it's statistically probable that there's a strain of Africans somewhere that can do it exceedingly well, given the chance.
>>
>>9167826
It's a meme that Africa's so big but it's true.

I swear it's half the reason so many faggots ask "where were all the African empires?". They straight-up just look tiny on Africa, and then you compare them with other countries and realise they're bigger than Byzantium.
>>
>>9167558
Has science gone too far?
>>
Anavar is an anabolic steroid that is also used to combat some symptoms of AIDS. It's not unreasonable to assume that in a continent ravaged by by the disease there would be a market for illicit anavar usage.

To answer OP the two skills are complementary but not interchangeable. If I didn't read as much as I did in life my writing would have definitely suffered, but reading doesn't mean my writing was automatically good.
>>
>>9166802

getting shredded requires work effort which lots of white boys don't have
>>
>Is consuming different than creating?
>>
File: 1481085456684.jpg (62KB, 743x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1481085456684.jpg
62KB, 743x1024px
>>9169216
> makes weights out of cement
> can afford sturroids

You worried your test levels are naturally inferior?
>>
>>9165582
You can't compose without listening to music.
>>
>>9166938
thats due to resources that a lot of black people can't afford

>expensive food
>expensive sterons
>no huge sponsorships
>getting there is a huge personal effort before you even see some kind of support
>>
>>9169583

It's more a matter of using what's at hand. Cement and cheap, unregulated drugs would certainly give the same result as what's pictured. Metal and lead would be better used for guns and ammunition in Africa.
>>
>>9167508
Yes they do, this fact is often cited by transgender athletes arguing that moderate levels of testosterone is not unfair
>>
>>9169241
I think you missed my reason for asking the question:/
>>
>>9167508
>>9167508
Is this why all the passable trannys I've fucked were black?
>>
>>9167826
Holy shit Chayna's yuge...
>>
>>9170187
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17456570
>>
>>9165590
b…butthead!
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.