[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is it possible to waste huge amounts of time? I have squandered

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1372672232120.png (96KB, 332x333px) Image search: [Google]
1372672232120.png
96KB, 332x333px
How is it possible to waste huge amounts of time? I have squandered all of my free time for the past two years. And there has been a lot of it.

What is the literary community's thoughts on procrastination? It seems like everyone but me procrastinates by doing something productive while I waste time on 4chan.

I remember in early 2014 wasting lots of time on 4chan, as usual, but there was that hilarious Tyrone and Rig video meme. I remember crying of laughter at one video and lying to myself by saying that I was justified in wasting time on watching this because it was memorable and important and funny. It became memorable only because it was so unimportant and I realise that now.
>>
>>9163147
Can you just kill yourself already
>>
Nobody in this world gives a shit what you do with your time. It's your life - do whatever makes you happy.
>>
>>9163147
As long as you still fulfill whatever responsibilities you have who cares what you spend your free time doing.

Seems stupid not to do what is most fun to you when you just want to relax and enjoy days off.

>back to /r9k/
>>
File: stirner.jpg (157KB, 992x880px) Image search: [Google]
stirner.jpg
157KB, 992x880px
>>9163160
>being this vocational
>>
>>9163147
Start listening to audiobooks and gaming. 10x better than 4chan in terms of gains.
>>
>>9163147
My comment disappear, wtf.

Listen to audiobooks and game or something else audiobook compatible that's still fun. I play EU 4 and listen to audiobooks, I've gone through a lot of them that way.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.