[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /lit/ how long do you think it'll take people to realize

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 11

File: tellyerfranz.jpg (264KB, 800x419px) Image search: [Google]
tellyerfranz.jpg
264KB, 800x419px
Hey /lit/ how long do you think it'll take people to realize this book is the new Bible and begins to hit the mainstream?
>>
>>9161609
Not to be that guy but... (((Schucman)))

Why do they hate Christianity so much?

I'm starting to hate /pol/ for being right all the time, I don't want them to be.
>>
>>9161623
Because duality is a dated concept.

>See Buddhism and it's rejection of Christianity due to non dualistic perception for further information.
>>
>Not now Mom, I'm trying to save Earth

~OP
>>
File: 1488037717156.jpg (78KB, 634x429px) Image search: [Google]
1488037717156.jpg
78KB, 634x429px
>>9161858
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOgFZfRVaww

>All of those non-religious vibes/feels
>All of that love

Wait how can love exist beyond religion???
>>
>>9161609
Convince me to read this.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1138x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1138x640px
>>9162543
https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/A_Course_in_Miracles/Text/Table_of_Contents

Because this book helped solve nearly all the issues that lie inside of my mind.
>>
File: john-lenin-0.jpg (1MB, 1500x2100px) Image search: [Google]
john-lenin-0.jpg
1MB, 1500x2100px
>>9162203
Both are products of a decadent ideological system
>>
>>9161609
The bible never "hit" mainstream. It was pushed down peoples throat.

Even if you had a institution as powerful as the catholic church to make the propaganda and disrupt the messages in the book at will. No one would read it, the same way no one reads the bible besides priests. And even less people would understand it(not implying it is a work of any depth).
>>
>>9162834
>The bible never "hit" mainstream. It was pushed down peoples throat.

A little to heavy there on the fedora tipping mr. reddit :^)
>>
File: pastedgraphic-2.gif.jpg (9KB, 240x333px) Image search: [Google]
pastedgraphic-2.gif.jpg
9KB, 240x333px
>>9162730

Can you envision a world where the New Age John Lennon where's a new age fancy dancy monocle? Because that's what I want...
>>
>>9162938
>where's

Nice Chamberlain pic though.
>>
>>9162834
But how would society react if I were to force this new age book down peoples throats?

On one end I deeply believe in it and those who'm refer to it in regards to inner peace and higher understanding are some of my favorite people. Obviously expecting everyone to read this book is unrealistic. But if I'm that passionate about it, what would be the most efficient way to "force it down peoples throats" without starting a cult/religion of course.

And then how could I get this book to domino across society?
>>
>>9162960
You can't. Your shit does not only lack any ethical matrix, it's just unethical period. Go back to your grave Jimmy Jones.
>>
File: Chakra-Chart.jpg (223KB, 507x631px) Image search: [Google]
Chakra-Chart.jpg
223KB, 507x631px
>>9163350
What about from a Krishna/Budhist perspective?

Isn't the matrix bad anyways?
>>
File: mzl.ytiwcbqv.png (431KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
mzl.ytiwcbqv.png
431KB, 512x512px
>>9163350
Are you saying that Eckhart Tolle and Oprah Winfrey are occultists? and If so. does the cult have to be inherently evil? Because truly, I find the book to be quite morally and inherently superior to most things such as religion itself.
>>
>>9163350
You do realize Washington DC is a giant fucking cult. Right?
>>
>>9163407
Oprah Winfrey is certainly an occultist.
>>
File: Colddayonthebeach.jpg (130KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Colddayonthebeach.jpg
130KB, 1080x1080px
>>9165298
>When in Rome.

Now is she a good occultist whom has helped a shit ton of people?
>>
File: yellow-badge.jpg (195KB, 1200x1084px) Image search: [Google]
yellow-badge.jpg
195KB, 1200x1084px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTHKgoSMEkk

So uhhhh we all migrate to Gainesville, read A Course in Miracles and get classy af?

Is 4chan just a compilation of new age hipsters or am I only seeing my own reflection?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.