[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i stop caring about science and philosophy and live my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 220px-Kierkegaard.jpg (13KB, 220x326px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Kierkegaard.jpg
13KB, 220x326px
How do i stop caring about science and philosophy and live my life indifferent to Truth and metaphysics?

Ive done it before but i forgot how i did it and im fucking scared that ill never come out of this.
>>
I smoke weed to make myself stupid and get by without caring or thinking too deeply about things. It works most of the time.
>>
File: h5wsh54eh.jpg (138KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
h5wsh54eh.jpg
138KB, 1280x720px
>>9159109
>Cares about science and philosophy
>Doesn't want to care about it

So you're schizophrenic? You've got to keep a journal between your two selves and have a dialogue, that's the only way out
>>
>>9159124
that's not how schizophrenia works
>>
>>9159115

Feeling my thoughts dry up during periods of daily, heavy cannabis use always scares the shit out of me and makes me stop.

I've got this weird thing where I'll let myself go every few months but I never let myself go all the way because I'm still hoping to figure some things out.
>>
>>9159136
He's clearly schizophrenic, don't make light of his condition anon, that's not cool, even for 4chan standards.
>>
>>9159109
Read Hume
or alternatively fall in love with a wholesome person and have sex frequently eat and sleep well have children, a career and engaging social hobby and you wont have 90% of the existential woes
>>
File: vfdv.jpg (7KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
vfdv.jpg
7KB, 284x177px
>>9159124
>tfw have all your different selves proof-edit novel by line until it's a mangled piece of shit
>>
As far as existentialism goes, he takes the cake. But you're right. He would have been against the doctrine of Herbert Spencer or Charles Darwin. Or at least I hope he would. And these are two people that fueled Nietzsche's writings. The issue here is that, while the world can be a reflection of you if you want it to be, it's only through God that you will survive. God blesses us all, and to ground your spirit in him, is to secure yourself a positive influence on the world around you, something that God experiences naturally, as opposed to a negative third relation that comes with the souls relation to the self, the body's relation to the self, and the relation being not grounded in a higher power, not able to grasp the higher bounds of an energy which affects but all individuals through a union of soul and body, the relation is groundless. It is a one time relation. A sad manifestation of ability and wishful thinking. You will never receive any recursive positive influence, only a shot in the dark which will not, and cannot be returned. The link from the soul to the material world is not grounded in God, so what good would a wish do your life, all of it, if it's entire essence is continually inputting and receiving only one side of the relation, instead of having your soul relate to the body, and relate to the relation of the soul and body. And that, that unifying essence, is God. And that is why Kierkegaard is the most underrated existentialist.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.