[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm unable to read a book without rereading every other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

I'm unable to read a book without rereading every other line. I think it's either anxiety or inability to focus. Anyone else know this feel? Can someone please give me some tips? It's destroying reading for me.
>>
>>9158979
You have AIDS.
>>
I don't know, nigga, use your finger or something.
>>
Underline the words as you read them.
>>
>>9158979
Have you tried doing as course of Cognitive-Behaviorall Therapy, friend
>>
>>9158987
>I don't know, nigga, use your finger or something.

I do this.

>>9159007
I haven't. What's that about?
>>
>>9159018
It's a very good mechanism to keep you in line about not reading books efficiently :)

Satisfaction is guaranteed, or money back, but satisfaction is guaranteed
>>
>>9159034
am i being trolled
>>
>>9159042
Try not to think of it in terms of objectively being or not being trolled. I believe it's far more important to identify how you feel about the fact that you might be getting trolled, and whether your mindset in approaching this is helpful or hindering to your personal growth. Is the glass half-empty, or is it half full? :)
>>
Smoke weed or take adderall. I smoke weed once every few days. My best work and thoughts come at the peak of the high and by hour 60 my thoughts are all over the place.

There's no reason to feel ashamed for using substances to gain focus. Anyone who tells you otherwise is like a tall person telling a midget that step stools are for losers.

It would also be a good idea to learn mindfulness through meditation so that you can ditch weed before you turn 23.

Also, don't read shit books while stoned - it's like looking at the Arc of the Covenant.

Lastly, weed culture is a blight on the miracle plant that is cannabis. I'm not a coffee drinker, but I treat pot like I would coffee, as an unromantic means to an end. You should do the same and drop it if you feel your getting addicted.
>>
>>9159158
How do I practice mindfulness?
>>
>>9159158
>mfw turned 23 this 23 and still a jobless, pot smoking loser

At least i know three languages...
>>
>>9159318
Google it.
>>
>>9159318

Mediation nigger
>>
>>9159327

You're on 4chan at 23, that's the problem. I gave that joke . Congratulations you're only 3 days past the deadline. You can leave now, that is if you left this post open waiting for a reply. If you didn't than you will remain a moron and a loser if you didn't, you made the right choice. If you made the right choice read this entire post.

My friend you have taken the redpill. You are no longer confined to the narrow thinking of . The direction of your thoughts is not limited to the minds of non-autistic humans.

You took the red pill

>>9159490

Fucking euro-centric spell check, so racist!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.