[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I can't read e-books because I love the smell of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1485067509589.jpg (199KB, 436x600px) Image search: [Google]
1485067509589.jpg
199KB, 436x600px
>I can't read e-books because I love the smell of real books xD
>>
File: tointelligentforkrishna.jpg (56KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
tointelligentforkrishna.jpg
56KB, 640x480px
>>9158881
>tfw to intelligent for kindle
>>
I cant because I like turning pages and watching the left side grow larger as i read too much. Also the feel when you get to the last page and turn beyond it into the afterword/ little blank pages then the back. Seratonin surges and I feel like I just finished a journey. Scrolling through a list of pages just doesn't feel the same. Plus physical copies in my possession can be shared off the desk, displayed on a shelf, the cover is always viewable, and if my computer fucks up i don't have to have a backup. Youd have to burn it to destroy it.
>>
>>9159445
>I'm a fucking dumbass
You're making excuses. of all the things you said, the only thing you don't experience from an e-book is the physically turning the page. Every single fuckin' ebook you pirate you can copy as many times as you want, including the additional file, and if you bought it off amazon, you can just redownload it as many times as you want.

Just say you like physical books better, you twat.
>>
>>9159813

Not really the same friendo
>>
real books = easier remember

thank mr darwin
>>
>>9159445
the funny thing is that i am pretty sure you arent trolling but rather are a pretentious douche.
>>
>>9158894
>tfw too intelligent to write 'too' correctly
>>
I feel like when I try to read a book on a screen, I'm not really retaining what I'm reading.
>>
>>9158881
Do frog geometers really run the world OP?
>>
>>9159445
>I cant because I like turning pages and watching the left side grow larger as i read too much.
On kindle there's the progression slider on the bottom

>Also the feel when you get to the last page and turn beyond it into the afterword/ little blank pages then the back.
e-books have these too.

>Seratonin surges and I feel like I just finished a journey.
This has nothing to do with physical books.

>Plus physical copies in my possession can be shared off the desk, displayed on a shelf, the cover is always viewable
fine, but this has nothing to do with the reading experience.

>if my computer fucks up i don't have to have a backup.
if your computer fucks up, the books on your e-book are not affected. what the hell?

>Youd have to burn it to destroy it.
Sure, I guess. You can burn an e-book too if you want.
>>
>>9160270
What are you trying to say?
>>
>>9159993
>being this new
>>
>>9160294
>not recognizing the baiting's bait
>>
>>9160308
>i was only pretending to pretend to be retarded
kys newfag
>>
File: 1456034034263.jpg (201KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1456034034263.jpg
201KB, 1600x900px
its an extremely pathetic argument in favor of real books.

what's more worrying is the fact that digital copies of books are controlled by a soulless megacorporation, amazon. or that this same megacoporation now recommends books to its users, allowing for an easy control of the populace. or the infusion of advertisements into the base models of the kindle, a horrifying thought because advertisements are always propaganda and they are inserting propaganda into what should be a device for learning.

that said i can read my kindle in the dark, which is nice.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.