[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>his collection of non-fiction isn't littered with posted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: uml.jpg (21KB, 220x310px) Image search: [Google]
uml.jpg
21KB, 220x310px
>his collection of non-fiction isn't littered with posted notes

It's a great tell that the owner either is a pseud with a collection of unread books, or a pseud who speed read it once to be able to say he did.
>>
>>9158447
ok
>>
>>9158447
I just write in them. I don't use post-its.
>>
>>9158457
horrified.jpg
>>
>not writing a goodreads review and cross-posting it to your tumblr
>not writing a tweet-storm about the major insights you gained
>not putting a '10 things I learned' post on your medium
>not posting pics of yourself reading the book on your instagram

Seriously, it's like you *don't* want to improve your personal brand
>>
>>9158447
>>9158457
>ruining writing with your own thoughts
Please stop reading
>>
>not memorizing the most important concepts and just summarizing the book with relevant notes after you're finished

Discussing them is important though. I'm telling you guys, without you and /his/ I wouldn't remember half the snit I've read

T-thanks guys ;_; I love u
>>
>>9158472
Confirmed moron - not only are you horrified by annotating books,you are also so inarticulate you felt the need to describe your feelings in the form of an image filename.
>>
>>9158490
>having no thoughts at all
Please start reading
>>
>>9158511
laughingbobodenkirk.png
>>
>>9158520
Thoughts should be for yourself, and if you feel the need to express them, put them on your own paper, don't place them scattered around in a book.
>>
>>9158528
You put them next to the passage you fucking dullard, so when you are reskimming the book you can reinforce the important parts.
>>
File: wrow(582).png (51KB, 250x252px) Image search: [Google]
wrow(582).png
51KB, 250x252px
>>9158543
>reading books more than once
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.