[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck this fucking hack and the shitty pseud circle-jerk generation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: william-s-burroughs[1].png (172KB, 400x319px) Image search: [Google]
william-s-burroughs[1].png
172KB, 400x319px
Fuck this fucking hack and the shitty pseud circle-jerk generation that slithered out of his rancid afterbirth
>>
>>9158426
Better than most American writers though.
>>
>>9158473
>DUDE I FUCK MEN AND DO HEROIN LMAOOOOOOOO
>>
>>9158426
i looked through naked lunch one time, and i saw some strange ritual with youth and blowjobs and stuff like that and that was plenty for me. i hid it on a shelf in my grandma's library. some people, i tell ya.
>>
>>9158426
his short stories are undoubtedly entertaining, the novel Speed by his son is great too.
>>
>>9158477
My previous comment stands.
>>
>>9158426
I actually really like Burroughs but enjoy Homosexual Gore Fetishism and I did a lot of drugs when I was 17.
>>
File: NazBol cat 3.jpg (37KB, 339x550px) Image search: [Google]
NazBol cat 3.jpg
37KB, 339x550px
>>9158949
*I enjoy Homosexual Gore fetishism
I am also rather drunk at the moment.
>>
the most distasteful thing i'd ever stand still for
>>
File: lol_burroughs.jpg (78KB, 465x383px) Image search: [Google]
lol_burroughs.jpg
78KB, 465x383px
>>9158489
your grandma is pretty cool.
>>
>>9158953
so you'd be a big fan of Clive Barker and Poppy Z Brite, then?
>>
>>9158489
> Opens Naked Lunch
> "Did I ever tell you the one about the man who taught his asshole to talk?"

classic
>>
>>9158426
He is my favorite author despite his racism and his incouragable love of young boys from Morocco. I frequently recommend Cities of the Red Night despite the ridiculous gay sex. In truth, he is the first author that really made me think being mounted by an amazonian boy was pretty hot. Not only that but he seems like a genius capable of reworking known literay characters into his own gay mythos.I am too drunk now
>>
>>9158426
Typical rich white boy using his father's money to slut about
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.