[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get good at shitposting? I see some of the threads here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: dumb.png (59KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
dumb.png
59KB, 658x662px
How do I get good at shitposting?
I see some of the threads here and im startled by how good some of the shitposts are, their brevity, how they strike exactly the right chord
Any books on shitposting theory?
>>
my diary desu
>>
>>9158353
i tried to read it before starting with the egyptians and i didnt get it
>>
>>9158362

Have you taken the red pill?
>>
>>9158364
yeah
kill women and minorities
>>
>>9158349
Start with the Greeks. Socrates was a prolific shitposter.
>>
File: poster.jpg (48KB, 313x470px) Image search: [Google]
poster.jpg
48KB, 313x470px
>>9158373
>>
>>9158349
Jajajaja u is a funny guy Opie
>>
>>9158349
Listen kiddo, if youre not a Canadian just give up

Leave the shitposting to the real experts
>>
I always make very difficult threads that very few people post in.

And every now and then I'll make a 'what are you all reading' thread if I haven't seen one and these stay on the front page for a sufficient amount of time. I do these because I am a huge attention whore and I like having people see what I'm reading.

I read Ancient Geometry and Economics. I'm about to own someone in a Henry George thread I made in /his/ right now. Get on my level.
>>
>>9158422
your post is really boring
>>
>>9158422
you've never kissed a girl
>>
>>9158414
Aussies come first you sticky maple cunt.
>>
>>9158349
ok. ok. wow. just... ok. you seem so stupid that you don't have to "try", just post your opinions as naturally as they come to you and they'll naturally come off as shitposting you fucking loser
>>
>>9158428
I've kissed multiple. And will kiss many more the way things are going.

>>9158427
It's informative. People that just say things so that others will enjoy what they say are dumb. No one likes saying things that others want to hear. Or do they? Even if they did, it wouldn't matter. Say things because they are true. Not because others say they want to hear them.
>>
File: steve.jpg (12KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
steve.jpg
12KB, 240x320px
>>9158437
>ok. ok. wow. just... ok. you se
enough with this retardo memo, you fucking faggo, kill yourself-o
>>
>>9158349
Start with the copy pastas
>>
>>9158349
Why, anon, you're already doing it!!
>>
>>9158479
really?
>>
start small, start simple
good ol' "no u" and ab hominens can take you a long ways
>>
>>9158349
Start with the Canadians
>>
>>9158349
Instead of 'parodying' a certain extreme or unpopular viewpoint, or worse just spewing some buzzwords associated with it, you have to express it in a pure enough fashion as to expose its inner absurdity. ie. You have to be more /pol/ than the /pol/ack himself.
>>
Move to Australia and study under a professor of shitposting.
>>
>>9158703
lol
ya
>>
>>9158414
>>9158703
>>9158734
ya
>>
>>9158725
Stay the fuck where ya came from ya mangy cuntshit.
>>
>>9158414
Canadians are a living example of the Dunning-Kruger effect.
>>
>>9158349
just watch me...

~Le
>>
>>9158506
Call it raw talent I guess!
>>
succ
>>
>>9158430
What the fuck aussies deserve to be gassed. With their stupid whiny accents and lack of knowledge. Fuck aussies.
>>9158414
Does Alaska count?
>>
Academia-media-publishing industrial complex

Unfalsifiability

Pseuds

Driving about while drinking coffee and feeling sad
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.