[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friend (pictured) came over and decided to write some things

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Photo on 2-25-17 at 5.05 PM #2.jpg (172KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 2-25-17 at 5.05 PM #2.jpg
172KB, 1080x720px
My friend (pictured) came over and decided to write some things on my computer. For the sake of posterity I give this to you.

working with the computer i shall type out a sentence that shall later be referred to as the initial sentence with the bumping into of Stu and Cades Computer.. dun dun dun

there is so much black ink on this piece of paper i could keep writing and writing untill the ink bleeds out into a man that can do anything answer anything, and morph into anything. He can also go anywhere. inter dimensionally and catastrophically dense AS HE IS THE BIGGEST PARTICLE ON EARTH. GOD > ALLAH KRSNA JEHOVA AND HE IS INFINITELY SMALL.
to be infinitely dense and uncuttable because you are very sharp. I also have laser beams coming out of my eyes. to be forthright and stunning i shall now shine a flashlight into them. making my pupils small miuhahahahahahaha when actuality i am splitting particles all the time. in the divine ether. making black holes out of pure shit bricks then dissecting them into a sort of smokeable hash that would fill you up full of bullshit. the kind of bullshit that you can actually smell. like the veil behind reality into the black nothingness birth of creation . like the filter just got fucking smashed. and somehow krishna appears and takes a giant dump like pow bitch i just don't wanna get eaten by the great blackness. I don't want to become shit. I feel terrible now. All i do is eat grass and poop. MOOOOOOOOO> thats what i want you to do. Does anyone want to edit this shit?
COMPUTER hello you must find god. dun dun dun I don't know how you just typed all of that computer. IN fact you are slowly leaking into my mind as i read this and now i don't know what to do suddenly i must have made some kind of asr0ligical connection between Cades computer and myy voice of black ink. Mostly tar and right now marlboro shooting into your veins like cannon balls of sweet seed maps. sweet seed maps telling you whats up like blueprints to your dimension. coalescing it from the ever hanging vapor of consciousness that hangs over our heads. constantly just FUCKING us. isn't your god your lover? part of your lover well go fuck god. if you have eno lover you can still go pick a plant and rub it on your cock and go into extra dimensional states of pain that will unleash your mind into different realms of reality.
>>
>>9157915
ok. ok. wow. just... ok. tell your edgy friend to never come over again, he's fucking insane. this is why smart people are antisocial and stupid people like you two fluid bond
>>
>>9157915
You and your friend should take turns into butt fucking each other.

I'm out. Peace.
>>
>>9157926
What? You're too busy reading Proust gush over the spring time to enjoy some top notch schizophrenic shit?
>>
>>9157932
LOL
>>
>>9157932
Rood.
>>
>>9157915
wow. just... ok. ok. just.. wow. ok.. just... ok ok. ok. wow. hmmm...jusst... ok.. just... ok. ok. woooww....ok. just...hmmm...ok... hmmmm...wow. just... ok wow. just... ok. ok. hm, Just... wow. ok.hmmm wowww...hmm....ok...ok... just... wow. ok... ok. wow. just... ok. ok. ok. just.. ok. wow. hmmm.... just... ok. ok. ok. wow. just... ok ok. wow. ok. just... wow. ok. ok. wow. ok. just... ok. ok. ok. just.. ok... wow.. wow. just... ok. ok. just.. wow. ok.. just... ok ok. ok. wow. ok.. just... ok. ok. ok. just...wow. just... ok wow. just... ok. ok

Tell your friend to never talk to me or my wifes sons fathers adopted daughters sisters nieces nephews uncles brothers 1st cousins second cousins adopted blood related grandmother who gave birth to his wifes daughters husbands brothers mother in laws sisters fathers newphews sons fathers mothers daughters interacial son (female)
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.