[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone got the epub/pdf in english of this book and would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: wataru tsurumi.jpg (523KB, 1802x2560px) Image search: [Google]
wataru tsurumi.jpg
523KB, 1802x2560px
Has anyone got the epub/pdf in english of this book and would be ready to share it ?
>>
File: finger gunzz 2.jpg (289KB, 1500x1096px) Image search: [Google]
finger gunzz 2.jpg
289KB, 1500x1096px
don't do this kiddo
>>
File: mache.jpg (45KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
mache.jpg
45KB, 800x600px
Please /lit/ be gentle.
>>
b u m p
>>
If you're gonna die yourself off, why bother pinching pennies to pirate it.
Just buy a copy.
>>
File: exploding brain.jpg (490KB, 1166x1600px) Image search: [Google]
exploding brain.jpg
490KB, 1166x1600px
>>9157709
>>
>>9157556
You're already dying. Why speed it up?
>>
>>9157740
I want to know the most painless way to end myself. I want to be ready.
>>
>>9157749
*tips fedori*
>>
>>9157556
bump for you because i'd like to read it, too
>>
File: goofy goof 2.png (440KB, 2000x2967px) Image search: [Google]
goofy goof 2.png
440KB, 2000x2967px
>>9157857
Anyone ?
>>
>>9157749
Shotgun in mouth aimed at brain is the most reliable and fastest (also means painless) way of killing yourself.

You are welcome, no need to read an entire fucking book to answer one simple question.
>>
>>9159620
yeah that's way more painless and reliable than a fentanyl overdose or simple asphyxiation without strangulation
>>
>>9159635
Considering you are dying in the fraction of a second and you are blowing out the very thing that makes you feel pain, yes it is.
>>
You still feel a micro-second of pain, and people must clean up the mess you make afterward. I'm a pussy and not a retard thank you.
>>
>>9159653
People will have to remove your stinking self-shitting corpse anyway. And you die before you can even register any pain.

If care about other people's feelings then why kill yourself in the first place?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.