[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm trying to write a book in the narrative of a suicidal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

I'm trying to write a book in the narrative of a suicidal girl who wants to kill herself. I'm just a bit lost on how she's going to do it and how she could do it in a way her body would not be found too easily. I don't want her to use any medication to get the job done. Any ideas?
>>
>>9157298
your bedroom, OP. No girls to be found there
>>
>>9157298
Instead you should write a book where the girl kills herself in the first chapter and the rest of the book is from the point of view of the mortician which has sexual relations with her dead body dozens of times in the 2 days he has her body. The book will end with him killing himself and them meeting in hell and falling in love.
>>
>>9157318
Great idea. Maybe after I figure out how to kill her and the only other thing I actually asked help for.
>>
>>9157349
Have her hang herself in the woods on the maple tree her and her father built a treehouse together in when she was younger.
>>
>>9157298
Don't describe how she killed herself. Just describe her last emotions and thoughts.
>>
>>9157298
>a suicidal girl who wants to kill herself

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D R O P P E D
>>
File: 1487545847909.png (767KB, 399x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1487545847909.png
767KB, 399x1152px
>>9157298
>a suicidal girl who wants to kill herself
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.