[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw i sent an embarrassing email to my classmates advocating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: mfw.jpg (63KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
63KB, 700x700px
>mfw i sent an embarrassing email to my classmates advocating the torture of french academics and when people asked me about it i said "hah-it was a social experiment" and they all fucking laughed at me
>>
>>9149621
Dumb Wojak poster.
>>
>>9149630
SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UUUUUUUUP!
>>
>>9149621

This is what happens when you edgelord irl.

protip: stop doing this
>>
>>9149636
Always hide your power-level...
>>
>>9149672
>always hide your autism
Fixed. And yes, the fact that you think you lack of social skills is a super power both shows that you don't understand autism, and that you definitely have it.
>>
>>9149621
Post the email and their responses. It's been a long day, I could really use this.
>>
>>9149695
Hate morons like you :/
>>
>>9149748
>REEEEEEEEEEE
fixed again.
>>
>>9149698
I deleted the email and their responses in complete shame (Seriously).
>>
>>9149754
Why did you wrote it in the first place? What reaction were you going for in your heart of hearts?
>>
File: 1475023656409.gif (1MB, 268x274px) Image search: [Google]
1475023656409.gif
1MB, 268x274px
>advocating the torture of french academics
>>
>>9149781
I wrote it in complete anger at the misuse of language in so many French works, I felt I had to express this in some form. I have probably spent too much time on internet forums that sending an email felt no different (despite the fact I know these people irl).

I think I've gotten to that stage in my life where I don't actually care what people think and that even this thread, was some form of reconciliation that I have now gotten over...

I think I wanted a comrade to join me, perhaps, a lone voice of a male like myself, who sees what I see who would pledge himself to me and work with me.

I have no idea why, and I still do not, in the end, did it even matter/
>>
>>9149695

>taking shitposts at face value

protip: you have a u t i s m
>>
>>9149795
>the misuse of language in so many French works

Were you reading in translation, or reading the works in their native tongue?
>>
>>9149809
Hahaha, I might be wrong but my hunch is you went back to samefag and try to save face in your own soul. Anyway I still think you're no good no matter who you are.
>>
>>9149795
It's alright, bro. You are probably speaking out for someone who is too afraid to voice their batshit insane opinions. You shouldn't have backpedaled for maximum manliness though.
>>
>>9149795
You should have kept going, force those plebs to respect your rage boner
>>
>>9149905
>>9149695
>taking shitpost seriously
You are unironically autistic.
>>
>>9149996
Kek, your insecurity is showing. Anyway what do you think you're doing right now? It's much of a muchness and it's all equally shit to me.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.