[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4 threads about German speaking philosophers on page 1 of /lit/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Download (1).jpg (253KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
Download (1).jpg
253KB, 1600x1067px
4 threads about German speaking philosophers on page 1 of /lit/
yet you still want to learn french, latin, ancient greek
or even something as useless as spanish or russian.

Face it german is the language you should be achieving to master.
>>
That's a nice doggo.
>>
I really recommend Kafka for reading if you're trying to pick up German, especially if you've already read some translations. I'm not great at German by any measure but still found his works relatively easy to follow.
>>
>>9144142
grow sum nuts learn latin and read classical masterpieces like a real patrician
>>
>>9144142
Yeah but those threads suck. And outside of reading, where's the practical application of German? I'd never want to go to such a cucked state and not many people speak the language outside of it. There are real practical layers of utility for learning other languages instead.
>>
>>9144184
German is actually a pretty valuable language to know, at least in the UK. Huge export market. Definitely not a good choice from a communication perspective though, since every German I've ever met who I've needed to converse with for longer than a minute or two speaks English better than I do German.
>>
>>9144142
>where's the practical application of German? I'd never want to go to such a cucked state

Germany is the 4th biggest Economy in the world and even if a bunch of foreigners go there
if you want a job in Germany you are gonna have to speak some German.
And there are a lot of big German companies that have work all over the globe.

>outside of reading

Isn't this what this board is about though?
>>
>>9144184
Yikes!
>>
>>9144210
>>9144184
.... ups
>>
>>9144142
Yeah, and nada concern Sloterdijk!
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.