[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

soon to be neet here I recently realised that I stopped learning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: stpuid.png (16KB, 637x401px) Image search: [Google]
stpuid.png
16KB, 637x401px
soon to be neet here

I recently realised that I stopped learning after finishing school.
I want to start learning again and was wondering if you guys could point me in the direction of usefull & free resources.

I want to spend the next 6 months learning about 2 subjects, starting with Logic & Grammar/writing and then see where that takes me.

Could you help me out?
I could only find websites with either lacking content or paywalls.

(yeah, you got to pay for value, i know but I cant afford to spend much money rn)
>>
>>9142033
As someone who's been NEET I'll give you some advice. Rather than take a class online visit your local library and look into their books. In a lot of cases they'll have reference books that surpass anything you could find online. Go down there every day and spend some time studying. It'll get you out of the house and give you something to do.
>>
>>9142033
back to /r9k/
>>
>>9142033
https://www.edx.org/
http://www.openculture.com/freeonlinecourses
oyc.yale.edu/

also pirating the teaching company catalog
>>
>>9142097
thats pretty accurate desu.
seems like u guys rly are smart.

>>9142090
i dont want to take online classes anyways :)
Just looking for some collections of scripts & ressources.
I made the expirience that many of the libary books are outdated as fuck.
but thanks for the advice :)
>>
>>9142102
thanks.
Looking through these courses I could not find exactly what i was looking for but theres are great ressources anyways!
>>
>>9142108
>outdated
You're talking about two subjects that haven't changed terribly much over the past several decades. Don't worry about the age of the materials. Hell, one of the most widely used grammar/style guide resources (Elements of Style) was written in 1920
>>
dude
>>
>>9142135
oh shit, your right.

i guess being up to date is only important after I know the foundation stuff ^^
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.