[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>final question on the Standardized Patrician Test >give

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

>final question on the Standardized Patrician Test
>give your interpretation of this story
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 271x254px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 271x254px
>>9139186
My diary desu
>>
The cat is the government!
Fuck bureaucracy!
>>
>>9139186
Just another vignette of paradox, paranoia, helplessness and anxiety in modern society.
>>
>>9139651
And existentialist angst. Go this way, you die. Go that, you die some other way.

Real life is tiring enough. I want to read/write something constructive.
>>
The cat isn't into anal.
>>
>>9139186
Dont ignore the warning signs you are heading in a bad direction with your life or you will prove the saying "its never too late to turn your life around" false
>>
>>9139687
m8 the cat was behind him.
>>
>>9139691
Shyamalammy? Is that you?
>>
He definitely should have burned this one desu
>>
Jews are always complaining about something or other
>>
>>9139186
Meditation on mortality? You are chased inexorably towards death, yet Death nips constantly at your heels. The longer your life goes on, the more clear it becomes there is no escape: you either run and run until you finally reach the trap with nowhere else to go, or you give up and succumb to the hungers of the cat.
>>
Existence is pointless but the man wants to tell you otherwise because if you realize it and rebel, that spells trouble for the NWO.
>>
The moose as a youngling was overwhelmed by how large the world is and anxious regarding what his role was within it. As he honed his moose skills and began to establish himself on a moose career path he quickly found that his previous sense of directionless and indecision was replaced by an equally overwhelming feeling of being constrained and whereas before he had freedom to pursue any whimsy he now has neither time nor energy to alter his course and feels he is already irrevocably committed to his earlier decision. The cat represents reality, and breaks the mooses self-imposed imaginary constraints upon himself - previously the moose could only conceive of the one conclusion he was inevitably moving towards but the cat shows that if he could overcome his mental obstacles he would see that the world is not as small as he imagines and there are other outcomes if he would choose them.
>>
>>9140587

I appreciate the entertaining use of the word 'moose' and agree with this guy but with one important addition: the cat is obviously not benign in its role of opening up the mouse's horizons. The revelation that the mouse could have run any way it wanted to comes only with the cat-astrophe of being gobbled up. So in life, until disaster strikes and gives us perspective (whilst harshly constraining or eliminating our future choices) we don't realise how free we have been to choose in the past.
>>
>>9140587
This is a really different Kafka from what I know
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.