[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In the Genealogy of Morals, Essay One Nietzsche posits that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Motivation.png (799KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Motivation.png
799KB, 2560x1440px
In the Genealogy of Morals, Essay One

Nietzsche posits that the Jews were the first to successfully "invert" morality, the first to say that

>only those who suffer are good
>only the powerless, the lowly, the deprived, the sick, the ugly are pious
>the rich, the cruel are evil, and are eternally wicked and eternally damned

This gave them moral power over their oppressors

I think anyone who believes in a Jewish conspiracy would really love to hear this,considering the current atmosphere of public discussion
>>
Yeah and Thus Spake Zarathustra was assigned reading for Nazis, nothing new here.

Read Kierkegaard, it's a little more complex.
>>
>>9137373

Right, yet Nietzsche would have found the Nazis deplorable.

Nietzsche himself says that he would not consider anyone an expert on any of his texts until they had read all of his texts. The Nazis didn't understand his works, they picked and chose passages which they could contort as justification.

>Nothing new here
>Kierkegaard is a little more complex

What the fuck are you trying to say? Please try and contribute something of value with your posts, or at least something interesting
>>
>>9137428
>Nietzsche himself says that he would not consider anyone an expert on any of his texts until they had read all of his texts.
And I bet you still haven't read everything, considering you probably don't even speak German. But keep thinking you're an expert.
>>
>>9137463

Is this really the level of discussion I should expect from this board?
>>
>>9137586
You brought it up and because you know it's true you're getting butthurt. Have fun with your Kaufman "Nietzsche."
>>
File: 1471095835434.jpg (36KB, 564x602px) Image search: [Google]
1471095835434.jpg
36KB, 564x602px
>>9137354
Actually that was the guy they killed.
>>
>>9137463
>>9137609
Kill yourself you fucking pseud.
>>
>>9137626
It hurts when it's true, right?
>>
>>9137642
I bet truth has never come out of your mouth the last 5 years, so just remove yourself.
>>
OP out
>>
>>9137669
Don't you have a Penguin paperback of Zarathustra to mark up? And don't forget to skim over Wikipedia for the really hard passages, big boy.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.