[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your favorite Star Wars novel? Do you plan to read

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: Darth Bane PoD.jpg (679KB, 1300x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Darth Bane PoD.jpg
679KB, 1300x2000px
What's your favorite Star Wars novel? Do you plan to read any now that Disney owns the property? Non-Star Wars fans need not apply, but I know there are people that like genre fiction as well as real literature that post on here.
>>
File: new canon.png (256KB, 837x298px) Image search: [Google]
new canon.png
256KB, 837x298px
Favorite stand alone novel is The Courtship of Princess Leia.

Of the new canon, I have only read the Episode VII novel. It was meh. I don't plan on reading any Chuck Wendig stuff just because of the way he carries himself. I hear good things about the Lords of Sith book, and will get to it eventually.

Very much looking forward to the new Thrawn novel coming out in a month or so
>>
The only decent new novels have been the Claudia Grey ones. The rest are pretty shit. The Chuck Wendig ones are unreadable trash.
>>
>>9135334
>Claudia Grey
doesn't she just write the young adult novels?
>>
Which is the guy who made all the protagonists gay or trans or something and then sperged out when somebody criticized him for it?
>>
>>9135317
I read Lords of the Sith. I liked the Vader and Palpatine stuff but I hated the rebels, which I guess is a lot of Star Wars as it stands

I was actually going to purchase the first Wendig novel today because I have been wanting to read since seeing the great cover, but after looking him up just now I think I'll just wait for it to appear at a library book sale someday to complete my autistic collection
>>
File: space_dildo.jpg (43KB, 318x499px) Image search: [Google]
space_dildo.jpg
43KB, 318x499px
>>9135252
I was always more of a Dr. Who man
>>
>>9135352
That would be Chuck Wendig
>>
Lords of the Sith was mediocre as fuck
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.