[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of pet is best for a musician? One that acts as both

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: pointer german.jpg (77KB, 645x380px) Image search: [Google]
pointer german.jpg
77KB, 645x380px
What kind of pet is best for a musician? One that acts as both companion and inspiration.

I was thinking of some kind of hunting dog.
>>
>>9133697
>musician
Writer, fuck. First step, write writer when you intend to.
>>
A large parrot that makes screeching sounds incessantly.
>>
Low quality bait but I think you really did your best effort here.
>>
>>9133715
I just want a pet suggestion. The musician thing was an actual accident.
>>
>>9133770
Idk, people usually get into pets to make up for some defect they perceive in their own personality.

Poodles, Australian Shepards, Huskies all require a lot of physical exertion on the part of the owner and they'll make you follow a schedule out of the house.

There was a Doberman in my neighborhood that was purebread and still had his nuts. Making that thing respect you was a challenge. When you could get him to submit, he was still prodding and checking for openings. That primordial power struggle always stuck with me and made see the appeal in owning a pet.
>>
A child.
>>
just get a cat u mong
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.