[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>just find out about Hitchens and his memes >reaize he's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

>just find out about Hitchens and his memes
>reaize he's dead and had a very sad and public death
>now I'm sad and still catching up

can you guys fill me in about interesting stuff/people that is discontinued or dead. I'm tired of finding out about cool things and realizing their finished forever.
>>
Mate most people are dead
>>
>>9133676
recent people, my dude
>>
>>9133666
Realize that Peter Hitchens is the greatest intellectual currently alive

He is virtuous as all Hell, would never accept tattoos or piercings, drugs, promiscuity, or interracial marriage.
>>
>>9133666
>tfw I had a chance to go to one of Hitch's book signings before he revealed to the public that he had cancer
>tfw I didn't go
>>
What did he die of? He looks so healthy and jolly.
>>
File: 12-23-11-cmi-8401hitchens1.jpg (104KB, 300x474px) Image search: [Google]
12-23-11-cmi-8401hitchens1.jpg
104KB, 300x474px
>>9134167
Euphoria overdose
>>
>>9134167
>>9134176
Liked to hit the darts mate he had lung cancer
>>
File: krishna.jpg (147KB, 614x800px) Image search: [Google]
krishna.jpg
147KB, 614x800px
>>9133682

It's hard to believe people actually feel this way about this bullshit.

Good Norsemen would die laughing at your resentful disposition and your concern for the opinions of "public intellectuals", and Christians would say that you lack charity, faith, and the slightest hint of agape. What values are you even appealing to? What is your end beyond anger and repression?

Realize that the only people you are emulating are other retarded 4chan users. Realize that you are involving yourself in a never-ending scramble for the self-justification of YOUR OWN self-hatred, which grows from frustrated desire, ALL OF WHICH TAKES PLACE WITHIN YOU. You have control!
>>
>>9134167
Opus Dei Polonium blow darts
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.