[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im 18, doing poorly at Uni, and dreadfully scared of growing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1366240955054.jpg (40KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
1366240955054.jpg
40KB, 399x388px
Im 18, doing poorly at Uni, and dreadfully scared of growing up and losing my youth and the carelessness that came with it

Books for this feel?
>>
at least you can read a book

my brain has been melted to where i can't focus on a book

i only read contemporary theater now. god's ear by jenny schwartz has some good stuff on how awareness of cultural tropes robs yr youth.
>>
>>9130365
Catch 'er in the Rye. It's about lots of fun games you can play with your little sister. All for the sake of protecting her innocence, too!
>>
>>9130486
>Catch 'er in the Rye
holy fuck he actually did rape her haha the actual madman!
>>
Lose your carelessness anyway. Too many people on this planet are already careless enough, believe me
>>
My diary. No, I'm not memeing.
>>
File: Houellebecq.jpg (112KB, 564x767px) Image search: [Google]
Houellebecq.jpg
112KB, 564x767px
>>9130365
Michel Houellebecq will compliment any kind of spiralling depression nicely
>>
>>9130365
bible (kjv)
>>
Been Down So Long It Looks Like Up to Me.
>>
>>9131315
>>9131315
>>9131315
Well, I've been down so very damn long
That it looks like up to me
Yeah, why don't one you people
C'mon and set me free
>>
>>9131518
Yep, though I meant the 1966 novel by Richard Fariña, the guy who married Joan Baez's 17 year-old little sister, wrote a great novel, and then died in a motorcycle accident after a book-signing, two days after the publication of his only book.
>>
>>9130365
>be 18
>still post frogs

kill you'are'selve
>>
>>9130365
worry about losing your adulthood, shithead
>>
>>9130365
>Im 18, doing poorly at Uni, and dreadfully scared of growing up and losing my youth and the carelessness that came with it
Suck it up buttercuck.
>>
>>9130365
Literally the plot of Catcher in the Rye
>>
>>9130365
>doing poorly at uni

crack open your damn text books and start reading you faggot. you can't just escape forever believe me.
>>
>>9130365
Do something you feel is productive. Whatever that is.
Embrace the agency you gained.
>>
Pinocchio, of course
>>
The poetry of Philip Larkin
Ham on Rye by Charles Bukowski
The Portrait of an Artist as a Young Man by Joyce
>>
>>9134084
>textbooks
>useful
STEMsperg.
>>
I became dissapointed with universities. I used to feel excited when thinking about graduating and having lots of money, but what for? Is it worthy to study incessantly, and then working all day to buy things i don´t really need? To impress people i don´t care about? To neglect my mentall health?
I could drop out, live on my own and find an easy job just to survive, and spent all my free time reading and writing. If everything goes wrong, i could just turn to suicide. I am not afraid of dying.
I might sound extremely inmature, but that jut how i feel. Maybe i´m completely wrong.
>>
File: 1483922207275.jpg (32KB, 500x340px) Image search: [Google]
1483922207275.jpg
32KB, 500x340px
>>9134164
get a grip man. robert walser.
>>
>>9130661
Making it worse or better?
>>
Listen to Spirit They're Gone, Spirit They've Vanished.

And >>9134089
>>
>>9134200
What do you mean?
>>
>>9130467
>yr
>lowercase "I"

can you not be such a cunt?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.