[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Charles love her so much even though she never really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: images-86.jpg (24KB, 295x499px) Image search: [Google]
images-86.jpg
24KB, 295x499px
Why did Charles love her so much even though she never really showed much affection, and his love didn't falter even when he found out she had two longstanding affairs?
>>
>>9128610
The answer to your question is within the book, if you really want to know, read it again.
>>
>>9128610
because he was the greatest cuck and the most mediocre protagonist of all literature.
he wasn't even a doctor, his life was failed. so such cyka blat like emma could have her nerves and could do anything. And he wouldn't even squeak. She was above, not his league.

Flaubert said "Madame Bovary - it's me" - at least she was not mediocre as Charles the cuck Boeuf-a-rit (cow laughed)
>>
>>9129033
>i cant explain it
>>
More importantly, why did emma decided she had to go socrates' way? She was certainly read, but i don't think any virtuous woman who'd admire socrates so much as to follow his example would be a total slut
>>
>>9129566
She thought the men she had affairs with were tickets to the life she dreamt of
>>
>>9129040
Madame bovary was mediocre in her own way

Her dreams and wishes were cliche romanticism
>>
Can you guys believe Flaubert wrote 4500 pages and cut it down to 300 odd?
>>
>>9129778
I was aware, but thought it could be due to him re writing the novel like an autist
>>
>>9128610
Because Charles was a BOVINE man. [spoilers]Please laugh.[/spoilers]
>>
>>9129974
Nah he edited it all done as much as he could

What an effort
>>
>>9129610
agreed
>>
>>9128610
AND she also caused him financial and emotional ruin.
>>
>>9129610
at least she was able to dream unlike her petty husband
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.