[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it about critical theory and post modernism that upsets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

What is it about critical theory and post modernism that upsets young white men so much?
>>
>>9125230
it's used as a weapon against our interests
>>
>>9125230
I don't feel like giving an actual answer. Post feet pics.
>>
>>9125230
i'd give you an answer but i don't know what those words mean
>>
>>9125230
Critical theory means white genocide. Young people are learning -- through critical theory 'oppression' theory -- that the white male is the most evil being on the planet.

For example feminists: men have more power and women and have oppressed them for a long time. Despite fact showing that it's in women nature to be inferior and subjugated to man (read Schopenhauer's 'On Women' and see history)

postcolonial theory: teaches western countries are evil for invading and stealing the ressources of inferior countries, when in reality it only helped natives. (see rhodesia for proof)

African-American criticism: Rightly states that blacks were once slaves. But reality is that now they are as free as the white man and its their own genetics and culture that keeps them from being as good as us. it's simply nature (see Bell Curve and Detroit)

Also see the Frankfurt School and how they were all off a secret creed and tried to take down HItler, when Hitler onlu wanted the good for the white race. They collaborated with CIA to institute institutional white hatred to ensure the outbreeding of white cihldren, which we see today (see birth rates)
>>
>>9125252
ok i'll bite. why would the CIA want to do that?
>>
>>9125268
Look at who controls CIA
>>
>>9125279
there is literally no business lobby that would benefit at all from that sort of policy being carried out by the C.I.A.. This is absolute lunacy.
>>
ever since the jews invented property and inheritance taxes, civilization has been our only birthright

dont really feel like squandering it
>>
>>9125252
This basically.
I blame kant and the french revolution desu.
Pretty fucking surreal when you see how it all fits together.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.