[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When I see this picture of Foucault smiling my heart sings, he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 517443504.jpg (399KB, 714x1024px) Image search: [Google]
517443504.jpg
399KB, 714x1024px
When I see this picture of Foucault smiling my heart sings, he seems so happy and content, especially after what he went through in his youth.

Any books on the philosophy of happiness?
>>
>>9122449
realize he destroyed the west through talking about muh oppression and power structures, which don't exist (or if they do, and are in favor of whiteness and masculinity, is natural).

Glad he died of AIDS
>>
File: 30659.jpg (95KB, 309x475px) Image search: [Google]
30659.jpg
95KB, 309x475px
Foucault ended with the Stoics.
>>
>>9122449
>especially after what he went through in his youth.
which was?
>>
>>9122455
He does a great job of fucking up the minds of the kids in my college.
>>
>>9122455
>which don't exist

When you have a power-top seeding you with poz jizz, and are aware of it, the power structure is vibrantly exposed.
>>
>>9122455
Plus his writing is a fucking mess. Harder to read than fucking Jung.
(history of madness is cool, tho)
>>
>>9122462
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBJTeNTZtGU
>>
>>9122463
what's all this talk of AIDS-man being redpilled then?
>>
>>9122515
both the right and the left have ambitions to steer the power structures Foucault describes.
>>
>>9122464
this.

its not really about the thinkers themselves, its the streamlining of certain aspects of their thought to fit whatever ideological agenda the curriculum has or nowadays even a professors personal politics. its easy to do if you have a prestigious name and alma mater backing you. its not that different from news propaganda and soundbyting

>>9122455
>>
>>9122460
>not Seneca
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.