[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

has anyone (philosopher) written on the essential and self aware

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1371003729953.png (79KB, 147x216px) Image search: [Google]
1371003729953.png
79KB, 147x216px
has anyone (philosopher) written on the essential and self aware fraudulence of human personalities? and that deep down we want only to feel power and everything is merely our minds individually wrapping around our surroundings from the places we stand and calling that identity
>>
i just read about this (imposter syndrome) for 36 minutes and it is blowing my mind as an intellectual concept that affects. any good literature on it?
>>
>>9121457
>deep down we want only to feel power
But thats not true. Everyone has really different views. Just look at religions and how the submit for their God.
>>
Adorno wrote about how human history is essentially the history of the attempt at self preservation by dominating a violent and unrelenting nature, and that in modern times we have succeeded in not preserving the self but dominating nature and thus every thing we do is colored by domination and our barbaric nature is bubbling closer and closer to the surface erryday, and everything we call culture is just a veiled outlet for this barbarism with varying degrees of complexity.
>>
Max Stirner
>>
>>9122286
You're forgetting how he made all of that up just to discredit political opponents because his "barbarians who just want to dominate" were always the others while he and his friends just wanted to bring peace to the world.
>>
>>9122300
Hadn't heard that side of it. Even if it's true i think his ideas are worth exploring, but I'm biased because I had one of his main translators as a professor. Can you elaborate?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.