[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that there is zero original gender critical literature

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

Why is it that there is zero original gender critical literature written from a male perspective, but at the same time a phenomena of men feeling the need to talk over and "correct" feminist literature as if they're coming from a position of being more well-read in that area?
>>
>>9115987
becourse women are fucking stupid idiots who belong in the kitchen and not in art or politics.

take the redpill and find out the truth that their all superficial worthless whores
>>
>>9115998
what's up with numales resorting to sarcasm when they get all pissy and PMS?
>>
>>9115987
Men aren't self-aware as a gender with interests and special, group-specific problems. They have them, but they don't stick up for themselves. Ironically this is part of masculine identity, to be above this (and so in denial about it).

Women will always win in these arenas because men can't complain about anything. So the narrative will always be that women get the short straw, even when they plainly don't.
>>
finely baited my dude

ya got me
>>
The concept of gender is nothing new, it has already been widely discussed in literature, most men don't write new lit on the subject because their stance on the matter is the same as many men and women before them. Other than a critique on modern gender theory, there's not much to add.

Also, how is there a relation between producing literature and being well-red?
>>
File: 1432922975928.png (57KB, 159x165px) Image search: [Google]
1432922975928.png
57KB, 159x165px
>>9115987

Most men aren't even aware that feminist "literature" exists. Of those men who are aware of it, most don't pay it any mind, a minority agree with it uncritically, and another minority violently disagree with it.

For fuck's sake, most women aren't even feminists, feminist literature is almost completely irrelevant and what little relevance it has comes from assigned (i.e. forced) reading in the faculty of arts.

P.S that girl doesn't pass: she has man shoulders and her makeup makes her look like a transvestite. Which is what she is.
>>
>>9115987
I didn't even read your post, but I'll bump with a couple suggestions.

Orlando by Virginia Woolf
Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides
>>
File: 1487205042285.jpg (53KB, 1056x567px) Image search: [Google]
1487205042285.jpg
53KB, 1056x567px
Because we need to leave something for women to be good at.
(complaining doesn't count)
>>
Men doesn't have in-group bias or a brotherhood so they don't go around all day thinking about how the male gender is being oppressed.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.