[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never major in technoccultic studies under the supervision

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1337639117600.jpg (41KB, 342x427px) Image search: [Google]
1337639117600.jpg
41KB, 342x427px
>you will never major in technoccultic studies under the supervision of Dr. Nick Land at Miskatonic University

life can be cruel bros. what should i read to emulate a potential syllabus taught in a class or university like this?
>>
>>9115870
>>9115870
Probably Ballard, PKD, Jung, Robert Anton Wilson; books to give you an idea of the nebulous nature of reality, perception, and the subconscious, and give you an inkling of how constructs like drugs, media, government, and religion can shape your own subjective perceptions. Perception IS reality, and is fluid, and each plane of reality has its own logic. Moreover, perception and identity can be inflicted on a person by a strong force.

Throw in some gnostic ideas, like dualism, and the imperfect/illusory nature of the material world - the Nag Hammadi texts, specifically the one commonly perceived to be Valentinian. You want to get the idea that the established Christian churches of today are constructs of man, and that grace can be reached by interior and intuitive means (knowledge of the divine spark within.)
>>
>You will never be driven mad by indescribable eldritch horrors
>>
>>9115870
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-Euclidean_geometry
>>
>>9115971
great recommendations, thanks

>>9115984
hold me bro

>>9115988
good post
>>
Dead Souls by Nikolai Gogol
Les Fleurs du mal
William Blake
Quincey's Suspiria de Profundis, specifically "Levana and Our Ladies of Sorrow"
Evola, Guénon & Eliade
Faust
Zelazny, Chesterton, Hesse, etc
>>
>>9116077
another good post, thanks bro
>>
>>9115870
>you will never major in technoccultic studies

Been there done that for a good decade of intensive self-education. Now basically what paranoiacs would think of as "Illuminati".
>>
>>9116794
Me too. But I'm the head of the order.
>>
>>9116821
Well you'd have to be inner temple of the inner temple breh because I'M the head of the order.
>>
>>9116832
Are you shitting me here, bro? When I meditate, followers flock to me to carry out my bidding. They don't even know it. They think I'm buying an apple, or telling the time, but really I'm communicating secret messages for them to spread using combinations of words and silences that tap into structures in their subconscious psyche directy. You're probably under the influence of one of these instructions now without even realising. I am the head, the heart, and the blood of the order. At best you're one of my fingers.
>>
I'm not a regular /lit/ browser, but I feel like there's been a marked increase in Landposting in the last few weeks. Is everyone reading him because of the Bannon story or what?
>>
>>9118528
His popularity has certainly grown around here since Bannon.

While Land is great, I'm excited to see what the result of the rumor that Bannon is in contact with Curtis Yarvin will bring here. Maybe Moldbug threads.
>>
>>9118528
We've been Landposting for probably a few years now
>>
>>9115870
YO MAn /x/ is on that shut shit.
>>
>>9118500
Hm... except I made you type that.

Check aaaaand Mate!
>>
>>9119495
Because I let you, because I needed you to think you were in control. We're playing 5D chess here, bud.
>>
>>9118544
there were Boldmug and NRx threads immediatly after those articles about Bannon came out.

Hadnt seen NRx threads in /lit/ in a long time before this. Only references to Land
>>
Loser.
>>
>>9116077
>dead souls
Isnt that just about a guy making money?
>>
File: IMG_2566.gif (39KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2566.gif
39KB, 396x385px
>>9120343
What did you just say to me?
>>
File: mc wojak.jpg (10KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
mc wojak.jpg
10KB, 284x177px
>>9115870
>>9115984
>>
>>9115870
Why not found your own university and teach others about technoccultism?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.