[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is how I write. After a few minutes of writing I will have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: WIN_20170217_024610.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170217_024610.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
This is how I write. After a few minutes of writing I will have to step, since my hand, wrist and forearm will be to sore to continue.
What am I doing wrong? How do I fix it, and how much does it take to get used to a new hand position?
>>
>>9115817
Come on /lit/! This a serious handicap when I'm trying to produce good literature. Help me!
>>
stop stepping
>>
try stepping with your other foot
>>
lel where the fuck is your thumb going?
>>
I have the same problems.
Have to switch to typing anon. I know, I didn't like it either.
>>
>>9116079
I don't know, this is how I naturally grip pens. What am I doing wrong?

>>9116080
I'm already an excellent typer, these are my first experiencein writing with pens in over a decade

>>9116033
>>9116078
What?
>>
>>9116136
>I'm already an excellent typer
Is there a point here somewhere? Stop writing.
>>
>>9116145

Typing on a computer is too distracting for me. The only other typing option is using typing machines, but I'm not willing to bring one wiht me always, wherever I go.
I'd rather learn how to correctly write wtih pen and paper, if I manage to do so writing wherever I am will become extremely easier.
>>
>>9116136
First of all, try using the tip of your thumb instead of the middle.

Literally just Google how to hold a pen.
>>
>>9116181
How much would it take me to adjust to the new position? Is it something that will be a burden for years, or will I be fine in a few days?
>>
>>9116192
I don't know. I just learned it right the first time.

It will be a burden for some time, but you'll get used to it and things will get better. If you keep doing what you're doing things will at best stay the same.
>>
But typing is the tits.
>>
Use a fountain pen. You won't press so autistically hard.
>>
>>9116289
>fountain pen
Just when I thought /lit/ couldn't get any gayer
>>
>>9116192
Shouldn't take too long, anon. I hope not, at least. When I was a kid, they gave us little rubber grips to stick around a pencil, basically they just have 3 flat sides, one for each contact point, and they helped some kids learn. Anyway you probably won't need something like that, but some pens come with a natural grip like that and it might be helpful to look for one. Good luck.
>>
>>9116136
>how I naturally grip pens
Bullshit, you learned that shit pens aren't natural. You gonna have to relearn it.
>>
>>9116266
I know. I've also forgot to point out the fact that I also draw a lot, using the same hand position. It hurts as much as writing.

>>9116423
I guess no one ever told me how to write properly. I'll try to fix this in the next days.

>>9116549
Gotcha.
>>
>>9115817

Get a fountain pen, so you dont have to press in order to write. And learn to write in script from your shoulder and elbow rather than in print from your hand.

I reccomend "lamy safari" type fountain pen since it forces you into the correct triangular grip. You also have to get a box of ink cartridges to write with.

A fountain pen will last a lifetime.

I reccomend it because I used to have the same problem for years using a ballpoint
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.