[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nietzsche seems overly concerned with how sexless philosophers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1470643849467.jpg (398KB, 1200x857px) Image search: [Google]
1470643849467.jpg
398KB, 1200x857px
Nietzsche seems overly concerned with how sexless philosophers were at the time. Was he right?
>>
File: 5745.png (182KB, 355x528px) Image search: [Google]
5745.png
182KB, 355x528px
>>9114628
>Was he right?
"Hey Philosopherss... *drunkenly slurs* why wont you *slurps cantaloupe* have sex with me! You damned Cunterwensch! *jerks off in the corner to a top hat gently floating onto a face for eternity*
>>
>>9114655
*critiques a play* why wont these philosophers FUCK already! youve seen the pic with me and my shirt off, come on boys lets see those titties! here here, drink up, en vineo est veritas! were gonna get soooo dinoysousy
>>
File: tumblr_og54tfX1ZH1r8vrhxo1_500.jpg (62KB, 500x344px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_og54tfX1ZH1r8vrhxo1_500.jpg
62KB, 500x344px
>>9114628
He was basically a Marxist. As Marx said the point of Philosophy was to 'interact' with the world, Nietche was commenting on the distant and reserved ivory towerness, instead of being down in the trenches of the historical process, fucking and eating the flesh of false prophecy!
>>
>>9114719
That was beautiful desu. Why did Nietzsche live alone in the mountains if he believed this? Was it his crippling illness?
>>
>>9114738
It was his crippling personality.
>>
Males are so pathetic.
And females are either aimless or not effective at all.
Why are humans so shit?
>>
File: tumblr_nihnuuNnAY1rqtcbqo1_1280.jpg (320KB, 936x1272px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nihnuuNnAY1rqtcbqo1_1280.jpg
320KB, 936x1272px
>>9114719
The thing is, and this has been the way of things for a while, the ultimate decentralization harmonization with the highest possible powers; the AllMighty dollar has the loudest voice, harshest shout, and last lough
>>
Maybe it was more to do with them being hermits, never experiencing much of life because their in seclusion. Like I think even Montaigne stressed the importance of experiencing to learn so maybe they just don't get out enough.
>>
>>9114764
Because we have fucking fags cowards as you
>>
>>9114628
pointless musings of situational optomism.

The only thing I can say he took to much from was the disconnection or disassociation between good and evil. Seeing the two as poles for even comparission's sake takes the actuality of man's primitiveness as a collective "species" as something he pardons on the part of religion and banters to in the same uncaring and distant way.

He gave me a good oversight of the early 19th and late 18th century developments in governmental and socioeconomic structures.
>>
>>9114738
>Why did Nietzsche live alone in the mountains if he believed this?
>Why did Nietzsche live alone in the mountains if he believed this?
Unironically literally because they didnt have tinder back then. What was Nietsczhe pretty much doing, stepping back on a Mountain and observing Humanity and the World and Civilization and The Individual, and basically saying; why does humanity do this? why does civilization do this? the individual is and can be like this. why do these individuals do this?

He was just trying to say: "these actions and thoughts ""dont make sense"" "are not """good"""""", """I dont like those ideas and actions and I am ""more right"""""

Was he just an individualist? Was he just wishing there was like minded people like him he could have a community with? Or was he an eternal solitude outcast loner?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.