[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Characters only flaw is that they are homosexual Why are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

>Characters only flaw is that they are homosexual

Why are gay Mary Sues so popular in fiction?
>>
>flaws

Anyway, if you hadn't noticed, Omar is also a strong-arm larcenist and a murderer. It doesn't matter that he targets other criminals--these are very serious crimes.
>>
File: wolverine cigar.jpg (86KB, 562x554px) Image search: [Google]
wolverine cigar.jpg
86KB, 562x554px
>>9112458
So if I made my character an edgy badass thats also a persecuted minority...
>>
>>9112470

just sit back and let your bank account swell with that sweet sweet white middle class disposable income
>>
>>9112481
Middle to Upper class whites are objectively the most oppressed you idiot.
>>
>>9112446
It's propaganda.

The brilliance of their strategy is how self-sustaining it is.
>>
How do people read "action" books about violent yet idealistic homosexual niggers without keeling over from shame and guilt
>>
>>9112771
>>9112893
>self-ashamed homosexuals blame their desire to suck dick on "cultural marxism"
Why has this become a thing? Jesus Christ, just deal with being a fag.
>>
>>9112446
Because if you attempt to appease to the SJW crowd but fail to do it exactly to their liking, they will launch a hate campaign against you until you stab your own hand.
>>
>>9112666
they subjectively feel oppressed though. ripe for the plucking
>>
>>9112446
currently rewatching top rated episodes, nice coincidence
>>
JUST
>>
>>9112446
overcompensation for treating homosexuals like shit.
>>
>>9112942
Unlike the other side which just hates you because. You'll end up being hated by politically charged cretins either way.
>>
Being a mary sue has nothing to do with flaws. It's about a character never facing logical consequences from other characters.
>>
>>9112666
Nice try Satan.
>>
>/tv/
>>
>>9112446
Because it's realistic.
>>
>>9112666
Hi Trump supporter. How are your delusions doing today?
>>
>>9113934
Considering he's now pres, I believe the correct term is 'patriot'.
>>
>>9113628
In my experience the more conservative crowd are more tolerant in the true sense of the word. That is, even if you disagree with them politically and your lifestype disgusts them, they'll tolerate you and let you do your thing. SJWs will defriend you on facebook the same minute you say something they don't like.
>>
>>9112446
It's part of the Jewish plot to dismantle American society.
>>
>>9112446
Same reason they're are so many BMWF pairings and black/gay people on TV (commercials included) and in movies, despite them being such a small percentage of the population. Subversion.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.