[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: post our best poetry >scared >i reach for the tissues

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: _0.jpg (263KB, 550x778px) Image search: [Google]
_0.jpg
263KB, 550x778px
ITT: post our best poetry

>scared
>i reach for the tissues
>but accidentally
>blow my load all over my face
>>
>>9111803
am i gonna make it /lit/?
>>
File: wak1.png (151KB, 1038x1331px) Image search: [Google]
wak1.png
151KB, 1038x1331px
>>9111824
shoot
1/2
>>
File: wak2.png (103KB, 1004x1193px) Image search: [Google]
wak2.png
103KB, 1004x1193px
>>9111828
2/2
>>
Roses are red
Violets are also red
Under my bed
Well fuck and breed my tight muscle ass
>>
>>9111803
deep below the oceans lay, a place where dark is all but strange, the creatures come out tonight, to find themselves a great delight, and a ship has sunken to their dwelling, it is big and broad and full of welling(ton tarts), Pepe has lost his treasured chest, it was full of tendies.. and the rest ( of his comfy food), the creatures heard a numbing scream, as Pepe REEE'd for all in reach, the ocean rumbled as he soared from up to down, and raced to his ship which held his crown, he raised it high for all to see, and letting out a triumphant "REEEE", after that all was good, he even shared his comfy food, the creatures there were really glad, and welcomed Pepe to be their friend!
>>
>>9111803
Uzuki a shit tho
>>
>>9111803
>(((loads)))
>>
>>9111828
>>9111833
This is the best thing I've seen on /lit/, which makes me suspect that it isn't original.
>>
>>9111901
Thank! It is, the original draft got 5 people (on here) requesting my suicide. I'm pretty proud of it.
>>
>>9111906
ur poem is 9/11 now rate my pepe poem
>>
>>9111914
1/2
>>
>>9111918
what do i have to do for full marks?
>>
>>9111906
You should be. If you had sent that to the right publisher back in the 60s or 70s, you'd probably be a /lit/ meme by now.
>>
>>9111828
>it's the Tesseract! Teserract! faggot

Postmodernism. Not even once.

Your experiment with form looks cool tho
>>
>>9111930
Haha, i do love that phrase. I've been shuffling it around forever now.
Thanks btw
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.