[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to start reading at 10:00 >watch Gordon Ramsay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_inline_mygbidekG31r1b5bj.jpg (34KB, 413x417px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mygbidekG31r1b5bj.jpg
34KB, 413x417px
>want to start reading at 10:00
>watch Gordon Ramsay videos till 2:00
>>
cool
>>
*subscribe*
>>
>want to read
>write
>>
>want

Here is where you failed.
>>
>>9108884
i know this feel
kitchen nightmares is too addictive to give up
>>
>>9108884
>9 hour wage job
>get home and smoke some dank weed marijuana to relax
>11:30 too tired to read
>only read for 40 mins in commute to woork
>backlog of hundreds of books

wew
>>
liked, favorited, and subscribed.
>>
>>9109175
>>9108891
same person
>>
>>9108884
>>9108891
>>9109175
>>9109189
identical individual
>>
>>9109081
holy shit are you me. I eat cannacaps.
>>
>>9109200
And you were supposed to make a thread for Looking for Alaska readalong with first 10 pages you lazy piece of shit.
>>
>>9109322
yea yea yea. same excuse as last night. I brought the book to work though. hold your horses.
>>
>>9108884
IT'S
>>
>>9108884
replace watching gordon ramsay with playing rocket league or csgo and you got me
>>
>>9109195
That's very important. Posting on the internet is serious business.
>>
>>9109689
The Monty Python's Flying Circus!
>>
Thats DFWesque
>>
>>9108884
anon just be yourself and you will realize that it is not the size of the mountain that is hindering you, but the shitty little pebble in your shoe that is your pig-like life style

>>9109005
this
>>
>>9108884
Watching Bill Kristol interviews, Richard Spencer speechs and Bobby Fischer's diatribe after 9/11. This whole week I've been confused about the world really.
>>
>>9110920
I went from Gordon Ramsay to Afrocentric speeches on the ills of the white devil. I watched these for five hours, and finished by writing a summary of the key points and reading an online biography of Louis Farrakhan.

It's 11pm now. I still haven't read the Chekhov short I planned to read.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.