[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i don't read much, i'm kinda stupid but i had a question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

i don't read much, i'm kinda stupid but i had a question about books and thought this would be a good place to ask.

in a typical book are we only in the head of the main character? is the voice or words on the page suppose to be the main character as if he wrote it himself?

what about multiple character perspective?
>>
>>9108646
Every book in the world that has ever been written, every book currently being written, and every book that will ever be written, are all in the head of me. I am the main character of the universe, and the voice AND words on the page are supposed to be me, as I write it myself across every multiplitude of character perspectives conceivable in the infinity of that Kosmos that is my mind.

Now go to bed.
>>
>>9108646

It depends. Some books use first person for only one person, some use it for more than one. Same goes for the third person. Second person is scarcely used.
>>
>>9108665
Me as well.
>>
>>9108714
Kek, you don't even realise you are me. Stay pleb.
>>
>>9108716
Of course I realize. That's why I made that post, duh
>>
>>9108724
You're still getting it wrong, though. I made that post.
>>
>>9108729
So did I
>>
>>9108735
I'm getting really tired of my shit, you!
>>
>>9108737
>you
>>
>>9108747
That was a typo, I meant to say yo, as in Spanish for me, ci?
>>
Weren't you taught literary perspectives in middle school?
>>
>>9108773
nope.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.