[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're all bastards. Can somebody help me? I read someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: a14.jpg (69KB, 500x347px) Image search: [Google]
a14.jpg
69KB, 500x347px
You're all bastards.

Can somebody help me?

I read someone once explaining Simone's position on the toleration of intolerance in a context at the time to oppose a published maniacal feminist tract. Would anybody here know which book of hers is most likely to examine these concepts?

Thanks,

Chris
>>
>>9107841
>not showing simone from behind
You're a bastard.
Simone wasn't terribly tolerant. She said something like freedom is more important than happiness, and I'm pretty sure it was in her discussion of Muslim women. She was essentially trolled these women who had kept Islamic courts around because it gave them freedoms she didn't have as just as French subject were happy, so she assumed they must be less free (even though they had rights to property and access to divorce, which is essentially the only reasons she never married Sartre because she thought marriage would curtail her freedoms)

Beauvoir's kind of a shit. Not as bad as Sartre, but she's got nothing on Heidegger or even Arendt.
>>
>>9107864
>in her discussion of Muslim women
Groan.
>>
File: -7 KEY-0-520-0-390-crop.jpg (18KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
-7 KEY-0-520-0-390-crop.jpg
18KB, 520x390px
>>9107864
>Beauvoir's
I imagine she is a quick and easy name to pull down from the shelf of some old bullshit. I still would have sex with her though so I'll give her a try.

Arendt, right that's a good name drop. Thank you.
>>
>>9107897
lol dude if that's the only part of Beauvoir you groan at you obviously haven't read shit
>>9107911
You're going to need to understand Heideggerian terminology to read her, moreso than you would for his students like Arendt. I really doubt most feminists who recommend Beauvoir have actually read her, because they tend to not know she drops Heidegger references every second sentence, and because a lot of what she says is straight up redpill shit (e.g. women will choose to be housewives and rely on men for money if you give them the option which is why she thought they shouldn't be given the option, despite her idea of freedom being necessary)
>>
>>9107841
Since I saw that pic of her butt i love feminism now
>>
>>9107925
>obviously haven't read shit
Luckily not.>>9107925
>need to understand Heideggerian terminology t
Thanks.
>>
File: 1464935936149.jpg (36KB, 516x395px) Image search: [Google]
1464935936149.jpg
36KB, 516x395px
>>9107841
>You're all bastards.
>Can somebody help me?
I see you've learned the proper etiquette, good work, Chris.
>>
>>9107991
I have my suspicions and that is all I can say
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.