[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has there ever been a more ridiculous intellectual movement than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: dumbass.jpg (20KB, 261x300px) Image search: [Google]
dumbass.jpg
20KB, 261x300px
Has there ever been a more ridiculous intellectual movement than the Enlightenment?

How euphoric do you have to be to take three disparate Anglo cultural norms and hold them up as some kind of universal truth? It just screams immaturity- in fact there's not a sophisticated thought to be found in any of the movements principal texts. Voltaire tried to disprove the Bible by arguing that Blacks were so inferior to Whites that they couldn't have both descended from Adam and Eve. The degree of tipping is absolutely incredible to behold.

honestly though, it should have been called the Entitlement because apparently we deserve all kinds of shit just for being born.
>>
>I prefer slavery and destitution to a free society where I have oppourtunity
>>
>>9107799
>I'm intellectually dishonest and will do whatever it takes to secure my own comfort, regardless of whether or not my methods are ethical.
>>
File: 1484142708258.jpg (14KB, 213x237px) Image search: [Google]
1484142708258.jpg
14KB, 213x237px
>>9107696
>Blacks were so inferior to Whites
>were
>>
>>9107799

if there was slavery, i would have a gf, what stake do i have now in this society?
>>
All "intellectual" (spiritual) movements are equally ridiculous.
>>
File: to-friends-and-allies.png (291KB, 560x397px) Image search: [Google]
to-friends-and-allies.png
291KB, 560x397px
>>9107863
pic related, cis scum
>>
>>9107863
if there were slavery, you'd just be a slave, you retarded working class monkey
>>
>Blacks were so inferior to Whites that they couldn't have both descended from Adam and Eve
He kinda has a point here.
>>
>>9107696
Anglos are pretty clearly the master race m8, and I'm not even an Anglo.
>>
>>9107883
Every Leftist should be strapped to a chair and executed with a power drill. One of the ones with those big spinning-top shaped bits.
>>
>>9107799
Slavery isn't the same as it was in antiquity, but it still exists.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.