[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else find shitposting about books you've never read

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: tfw.png (285KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
285KB, 1000x800px
Anyone else find shitposting about books you've never read incredibly funny?

I can imagine being observed by doctors and them wondering to themselves why I would invest so much time and energy in telling people their favourite books are terrible purely because I can.

I just love the futility of it.
>>
File: wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow.jpg (20KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow.jpg
20KB, 255x255px
>>9095439
Youru Eviruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
>>
I got an A in a philosophy elective without reading any of the set texts desu
Really made me admire non STEM graduates (not haha)
>>
>>9095439
It's so easy to do it too, for some books. Take for instance Blood Meridian, Catcher in the Rye, anything Hemingway, anything Vonnegut, the Bible. I'm starting to do it with increasing success with the ol' Pynchmeister too.
>>
Same. My trick is not to steal opinions from shitty goodreads reviews or just repeat the same memes on the books, but use something from obscure literary blogs made by genuinely well read and intelligent writers who have unpopular opinions. It just works better as bait. I would share what blogs I read, but I want them to be my little secret.
>>
>>9095439
tl;dr
>>
>>9095559
This desu, why are liberal art majors such pretentious brainlets?
>>
>Anyone else find shitposting about books you've never read incredibly funny?

I'm betting it took you like 4 years to realize that's what the majority of lit does.
>>
>>9096096
Only been posting here half an hour
>>
>I can imagine being observed by doctors and them wondering to themselves why I would invest so much time and energy in telling people their favourite books are terrible purely because I can.
That makes you a childish shithead
>>
>>9097299
Deal with it
>>
>>9097313

Shouldn't you be cleaning your room or something, Daniel? You literally sound like a 12 year old sperglord.
>>
>>9097313
No
>>
>>9095439
If you do this, you're a useless loser; with nothing positive to contribute, ever.
If you don't do this (what you babble you do), you're a useless liar; also negative.

You are a problem. You are acting out because you were deprived of motherly love (join Reality, who hasn't). And it's impossible to be mature without experiential and emotional intelligence, which you can't rush without killing yourself. Time matures those who choose to learn.
And you've grown up in a more chemically toxic environment (lots of gmo mutations), so your brain is bound to be more damaged. If you weren't a problem I'd always feel sorry for you, but when I see you walking down the street--you're so predictably obvious--I feel sickened and have no hope for you or a society with you in it. And then I get seriously depressed being in a world with so many useless babblers exactly the same as you. I'm sure you don't want to be stupid and you can't help it, but still...
>>
I enjoy doing this on /a/ or /mu/ but /lit/ is different because I actually like books
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.