[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've decided that I'm going to write a novel. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Sisyphus_by_von_Stuck.jpg (77KB, 592x696px) Image search: [Google]
Sisyphus_by_von_Stuck.jpg
77KB, 592x696px
I've decided that I'm going to write a novel. I'm thinking thriller, but I'm open to suggestions.

Give me some ideas; I don't care how insane they sound, I might try doing something "new," even if it doesn't make me a single dime.
>>
>>9088536
look up michael tolkin's movies. I like his ideas
>>
>>9088548

His movies seem pretty original and intriguing, I agree.
>>
This is the start of chapter 1:

Chapter 1
I don‘t want to sound pretentious; I want to create something new, but I have severe doubts whether that‘s even possible at this point. You have these grandiose thoughts of wanting to contribute something great to humanity, to contribute a piece of your supposed, the ever elusive intellect that you want to believe you possess, but you‘re constantly bombarded by doubts, and it makes you hate yourself and feel weak and pathetic and useless.
>>
>guy arrives late to get his train
>said train derails and everyone inside dies, so guy stays alive
>stream of his consciousness
>>
File: lenin with cat.jpg (43KB, 468x631px) Image search: [Google]
lenin with cat.jpg
43KB, 468x631px
>>9088536
What if the reason that Communism has failed everytime is because it is a political system made for Cats instead of people? Marx could have been a cat hiding the seams of his Human mask under his beard.
You cant prove me wrong.
>>
>>9089078
That's good, but this is better:

>guy arrives late to get his train
>said train derails and everyone inside dies, so guy stays alive
>have a stream of consciousness of the last 2 minutes of every passenger in the train (80 streams of consciousness, lasting 3-4 pages each, the only context that is given is their appearances, their name, their jobs, religion and where are they in the train)
>last chapter, lasts 30 pages, stream of consciousness of the guy who arrived late, and his opinion on the aftermath (wich will be gruesome, people will be screaming and burning alive)
>>
>>9089078
>>9089099
kek'd
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.