[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the word for getting justice, and then some? For example,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

File: 1486484126597.jpg (150KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486484126597.jpg
150KB, 1080x1080px
What is the word for getting justice, and then some?

For example, if somebody kills your mother, some would say it is justice to also kill his mother (or imprison him). What if, in response to the death of your mother, you kill his entire family, all his friends and then murder

What is the word use to describe that? Not revenge
>>
Slight overreaction.
>>
vengeance
>>
Fragile masculinity
>>
>What is the word for getting justice, and then some
Feminism
>>
vielblutigrache
>>
>>9086965
i just put much bloody revenge in google translate in german and put the words together to make that
>>
>>9086968
That's not how it works.
>>
The word you're looking for is "retaliation." On the news when talking about poor people they would call it "a cycle of tit-for-tat killings." In Eastern Europe they call it blood feud
>>
Having a body like that must demand full time job hours every week.
>>
Vendetta ? sort of
>>
>>9087016

I was wondering the same.

Is the guy with pink shorts natural or he use steroids?

Anyway, miring hard. I would like to know how to achieve the same results.
>>
>>9086981
desu thats almost how it works.
>>
>>9087091
It's really not. It's called compound nouns.

Adjectives are not nouns.
>>
>>9086981
honestly, if u did that in a story you'd get accolades for being a prose genius
>>
>>9087084
It's completely possible he's natural as he's not that big just very lean. However, the "pop" of his shoulder is pretty big compared to his body, leading me to think he's probably on steroids.

It's possible to look like that with a strict diet, workout routine and good genetics.
>>
>>9086921
>>9086953
these

two eyes for an eye
>>
overkill
>>
>>9087084
>>9087016
>>9087096
Hahahaha u fucking dyels never cease to amaze. That shit is pure big lifts then hard cut. Easy peasy I know high school kids that big natty.
>>
>>9087217

Is not the big that is amazing, is the big + lean.
>>
>>9087330
>He can't stick to his cut.
>>
>>9087016
Just an hour at the gym a few times a week. The hard thing about that body is the low bodyfat, not the muscle.

Of course there's always genetics and insertions and FRAME HEIGHT FACE and so on
>>
>>9087353

Actually I hardly eat junk food.

But I don’t have the same abs as those guys. I have a layer of fat that simply refuses to disappear. It is not tick or protuberant, it is just normal, but it simply refuses to vanish. I think I have bad genetics.
>>
>>9087382
No one cares either way dude, visible abs are just for show.
>>
>>9087016
It doesn't, because both of them are full of steroids.
>>
>>9087382
Those genetics are only bad since the last few decades. For most of human history they were essential to survival.

People who can easily maintain extremely low bodyfat would be at a tremendous disadvantage in any situation but extreme opulence.
>>
>>9087401
How do they word by the way?
>>
>>9087407
work*
>>
>>9086916
retribution
vindication
>>
>>9087407
It depends on what you take. If you simply take testosterone, you will just get progress from your workout way faster than a normal man would.

It can have negative side effects. Like a lot of acne and your balls shrink. Also mood disorders can become worse.
>>
>>9087382
>He thinks cuts are about junk food and not caloric deficits
>>9087384
>>9087406
For such a smart board you anons sure are dumb when it comes to aesthetics.
>Strong core workouts
>Never eat "junk food"
>Caloric deficit to cut
>Abs are sexy as fuck and the most essential muscle group because they effect every lift
Srsly /fit/ more
>>
>>9087439
Having a strong core doesn't always mean a clean six pack like in OP's pic.
>>
>>9087447
No but strong core + proper cut almost always does. That's why I included both in the green text. It's attainable for the VAST majority of people.
>>
>>9087439
>realising fat storage is an evolutionary advantage is dumb because here's how you should work out

You're barely coherent, anon.
>>
>>9087460
big boned skeletal structure, muscles and thick limbs are more of a evolutionary advantage than stomach fat, dumbfuck.
how does a species that clothes itself advantage from being fat as fuck?
look at the eskimos. are they given to being fat? no idiot, even if they were, their diet would not even allow it. come the fuck on.
>>
>>9087479
>big boned skeletal structure, muscles and thick limbs are more of a evolutionary advantage than stomach fat, dumbfuck.
They are all possible advantages under the right circumstances. Actual strong men never look like the twinks in the OP though. Easily putting on weight is still an advantage in strength training to this day.

>how does a species that clothes itself advantage from being fat as fuck?
Fat isn't merely for warmth, it's also reserve fuel. In a hunter-gatherer context going without food wasn't uncommon and being able to go for extended times without eating was an advantage. Of course they never got 'fat as fuck' because they were active and food supplies were different and less available.

>look at the eskimos. are they given to being fat? no idiot, even if they were, their diet would not even allow it. come the fuck on.
They are when they stop living like traditional eskimos, just like most people. A good example are pacific islanders who are notoriously obese since they have been introduced to a Western lifestyle but were glorious physical specimens under their traditional circumstances.
>>
>>9087460
>He thinks he has "fat" genes
Hahahaha nigga we all (especially if you're European descent) have pretty much the exact same genetic makeup for macro traits like fat retention. The measurement of difference between things like metabolic rate and other factors of fat retention is minimal. The reason for this is that there is no single gene responsible for fat retention, it's a complex amalgamation of several genes across several systems of the human body. The result of this is that even if you don't have the optimal genes for say your endocrine system chances are your other genes related to fat retention are decent. This brings the average ability to lose fat across the human population to a fairly consistent average. You would have to be a genetic fuck up on multiple levels to not be able to achieve abs.
>>
>>9087524
I'm not saying that anon can't get abs, I'm just saying thinking about having a bit of bodyfat as 'bad genes' is silly.

Being able to put on fat is a essentially a good thing.
>>
>>9087546
Advantage or not, if you want visible abs you achieve them by big lifts and caloric deficit. Whether or not it was at one time an advantage holds no bearing on your ability to get a desired result today when we have methodologies proven to be effective across the entire human population. You're just making HAES tier excuses for yourself.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.