[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When it comes to writings, how do I learn new words and how to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

When it comes to writings, how do I learn new words and how to use them? I usually read with a dictionary by the side and sometimes I even write some of the new words in my notebook. But during my writing process I feel like I forget them all instantaneously. How do you guys deal with this? Writing thread, I suppose.
>>
>>9082422
Write down words you don't know, look at them every day, try to guess the meaning without looking it up. As the Dutch say, "STAMPEN!"
>>
>>9082422
Why are you even using words you don't know? You have no understanding of them, at least beyond a dictionary definition.
How would you even know if they are appropriate to use, if a given person would use them, what impression they give the reader?

However based on your idiotic question I assume you have bigger issues in your works, especially with such a low IQ and a complete inability to solve even the simplest problems on your own.
>>
>>9082550
>being this gay
>>
>>9082573
gay thread deserves all the gay replies
>>
>anon wants to know more about language and writing
>anon wants to undestand and discuss something beyond memes and red/blue pilling
>/lit/ reacts
>>9082550
>>
>>9082627
>IPs: 4

stop talking about yourself in the 3rd person
>>
Use a thesaurus.

Pro tip: don't use a thesaurus.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.