[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, so the MC kills 20 bandits with magic and everyone is okay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: The_Wise_Man's_Fear_UK_cover.jpg (35KB, 262x400px) Image search: [Google]
The_Wise_Man's_Fear_UK_cover.jpg
35KB, 262x400px
Ok, so the MC kills 20 bandits with magic and everyone is okay with it despite the Arcanum ban on harmful use of magic?
>>
>>9079778
>Ching-chongo 1000 folduru light sword.

Not on your life.
>>
File: rcXcc5qyZp-2.png (7KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
rcXcc5qyZp-2.png
7KB, 300x250px
>>9079778
Leave alien
>>
The protagonist was captured by a sex goddess and he was so good at having sex despite being a virgin that the sex goddess fell in love with him. It's been a while but I can't remember if this was before or after he talked to the evil tree or stayed with that matriarchal tribe that didn't know how people got pregnant where he learned their whole system of martial arts within a short amount of time.

...and your problem with this book is that the protagonist killed 20 people.
>>
>>9079847
This is why we have a containment thread
>>
>>9079778
Maybe they're like, fuck the Arcanum, bandits deserved it.
>>
>>9079847
dis
>>
>>9079847

>For the next seven years Pat studied anthropology, philosophy, eastern religions, history, alchemy, parapsychology, literature, and writing. He studied six different martial arts, practiced improv comedy, learned how to pick locks, and became a skilled lover of women. He also began writing a satirical advice column which he continues to this day: The College Survivial Guide. Through all of this he continued to work on his novel.

It's semi-autobiographical anon. Some of us are skilled lovers of women, it's not that unrealistic.
>>
>>9079987
>alchemy,
that's not a real thing!
>>
File: 3534999067_0e4b195cb7.jpg (95KB, 334x500px) Image search: [Google]
3534999067_0e4b195cb7.jpg
95KB, 334x500px
>>9079987
If you think the man in this picture is a master of six martial arts and a """skilled lover of women""" I have a bridge to sell you
>>
File: Patrick_Rothfuss.jpg (604KB, 2400x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Patrick_Rothfuss.jpg
604KB, 2400x3000px
>>9079987
>I am a master of alchemy, parapsychology, and literature. My prose is the greatest achievement of the 21st century. I am a skilled lover of women. Stand down, or face my wrath.

Wat do /lit/?
>>
File: itsPointless.gif (2MB, 294x232px) Image search: [Google]
itsPointless.gif
2MB, 294x232px
>>9080021
Submit, no one can beat this fine gentleman
>>
>>9079987
>studied
>practiced
ie.: spent a couple weeks watching youtube videos.
>>
File: 9.jpg (114KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
114KB, 1920x1080px
>>9079987

Mother of god
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.