[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>my University professor ignores my emails I just wanted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: serveimage(2).jpg (36KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage(2).jpg
36KB, 300x360px
>my University professor ignores my emails

I just wanted to discuss philosophy. Is that too much to ask?
>>
>>9077646
how about meeting him in person or joining your local club or w/e
>>
>>9077646
>philosophy
Reddit is that way champ
>>
are you that autist who sent out over a thousand mails to prominent professors?
>>
>my uni professor won't stop emailing me

I just want to never go to class and still graduate, is that too much to ask?
>>
>>9077646
I want to get raped by hundreds of people and play wow all day so that I lose touch with everyone in RL. Not too much to ask. Lol
>>
>>9077736
how fucking old are you?
>>
If you're at a university with more than a few thouand students, the professor likely ignores any emails not directly pertaining to the class. Those guys are seriously flooded. Just do what >>9077695 said.
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 164x307px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 164x307px
>>9077790
>>
>>9077646
Post the email, you fucking sperg
>>
just email Chomsky, he will get back to you within 10 minutes
>>
>>9077646

This anon is right
>>9077858

Professors are often flooded by mails and usually don't take the time to answer.
I've written three essays about Fichte's "The Vocation of Man" for a seminar and sent them.
When the professor didnt answer I asked him after class because I was afraid they did get lost or deleted somehow. He told me that he reads his mails but there are too many to respond to everyone.
>>
>>9077646
You think it's his job to educate you, or something?

Nobody goes into academia to work for a living.
>>
Join philosophy club you dumbass
>>
>>9077709
>>9078411
this.
>>
>>9078413
Really? Peter Singer and Lawrence Lessig both are very pretentious when it comes to the fact that they seemingly reject the purpose of emails unless you happen to go to their prestigious universities.
>>
>>9078616
The lesson being taught here is that the world does not revolve around you, and society does not work like a Korean Chip-Baking Forum where you get to just incite a discussion about whatever the fuck you want whenever the fuck you want with whoever the fuck you want.

When you get some real responsibilities, you will learn this for real.
>>
>>9078634
But Philosophy Club is filled with losers and queers.
>>
>>9078961
You'll fit right in, anon.
>>
>>9077646
Hey, son. I remember you. Sorry I didn't reply to your emails, I get too many emails already from hot female students. I spend hours trying to reply efficiently to the ones I haven't fucked yet. Surely you can understand that. Why not discuss philosophy with your father ?
>>
>>9079440
Daddy doesn't understand me! Why else would I be such an insufferable attention seeking faggot?
>>
File: impressed.jpg (8KB, 472x325px) Image search: [Google]
impressed.jpg
8KB, 472x325px
>>9077646
>tfw I go to a small Catholic college and the professors are always inviting me to come chat about intellectual things with them
>>
>>9079098
SHUT UP!

SHUT UP!!!

SHUT UPPPPPpp!
>>
>>9077646
I can't believe people are answering you without asking of you to post the email.

Post it or get the fuck out
>>
>>9079098
That's not nice at all.
Hmm, then again the demeaning comment by >>9078961 was not nice either.
I guess you are alright this time.
>>
I-i can discuss it with you anon
>>
>>9079757
Ew fuck off creep.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.