[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haidb auer_incident wtf I ha

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Wittgenstein#.jpg (50KB, 635x854px) Image search: [Google]
Wittgenstein#.jpg
50KB, 635x854px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haidbauer_incident

wtf I hate wittgenstein now
>>
it's not your fault that the children are slow witty
>>
>>9074189
Was it autism?
>>
>>9074272

Most definitely, but the amazing thing about Wittgenstein, and the reason that he is such an inspiration to all with an interest in philosophy, is that he transcended and cured his autism in his late life.
>>
>>9074189
where are all slow-witted shills coming from?
>>
File: wojack 4.png (9KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
wojack 4.png
9KB, 205x246px
>>9074189
>One boy, Karl Gruber, from an impoverished family with six children, became a favourite. The two studied Latin, Greek and mathematics together from four to seven in the evening, then dined in Wittgenstein's room. He proposed to Karl's parents that he adopt the boy, offering to send him to the city and finance his education.
>proposed that he adopt the boy
>Witty will never take you out of your small rural village, adopt you and tutor you in the city

literally why even liv
>>
>>9074189
the guy went out of his way to go back to the village and beg for forgiveness.

if anything, you should love him even more.
>>
>>9074287
no
>>
>>9074189
This makes me happy, I always knew he was a satanic asshole.
>>
He's a German-speaking Catholic teaching in the 20s, what in the fuck would you expect?
>>
>>9074473
*from Austria
>>
if you show a pic of wittgenstein to normies they say he looks like a killer
>>
>>9074297
>wanting to be the adoptive son of a crazy autistic philososperg
>>
>"Josef Haidbauer (c. 1915–c. 1929)"

The kid actually died? That's pretty fucked.
>>
But he had to do it! It was philosophic self defence!
>>
>>9074898
Debatable whether witty's autistic head bashing caused his death. Witty had already left the village 2+ years before the kid died
>>
>>9074827
He's got those Charles Manson eyes.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.