[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In your best prose, write about the beauty of the male body.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 203
Thread images: 19

File: 1474216247319.png (1MB, 1000x701px) Image search: [Google]
1474216247319.png
1MB, 1000x701px
In your best prose, write about the beauty of the male body. Or whatever you girls do.
>>
PEENUS

WEENUS
>>
>>9072576
my cock is like the lovechild of a snake and a mushroom
my cock is the TREE OF LIFE
my COCK IS GOD
MY COCK is GOD
SUCK MY COCK BITCH
SUCK MY FUCKING COCK
>>
>>9072576
>females
>writing

pick one
>>
women are boring and will make this thread boring

it will have a few of them saying boring shit, a few anons will take issue with it for some reason, and then they'll blogpost cuntily back and forth and run it into the ground
>>
>>9072576
the beauty in male body is in his wallet
t. woman
>>
>>9072585
>>9072590

>implying men can't admire the male physique
>implying that the capacity to appreciate the boundless beauty of a sculpted pair of pecs is gay
>implying it's gay to appreciate the aesthetics of an erect member, glistening with sweat and dripping with precum
>>
>>9072614
ngl das p gay desuzoid
>>
>>9072614
In reality women think that dicks are gross and men love cocks because they were born with them and are acclimated to the brutal glory of penis. There is no greater beauty in heaven or earth, no more majestic a sight in all this world, than my erect and glistening eight inch cock.
>>
>>9072618

I'm reciting "no-homo" in my head as I imagine large, pulsating penes, splashing streams of sperm all over chiseled, muscular thighs, so no, not gay.
>>
The best descriptions of a mans body you'll probably find by heterosexual males such as the greeks or the french. Those would be good places to start.
>>
>>9072576
Women cannot appreciate masculine physical beauty. It takes a man to do that.
>>9072614
>>9072624
>>9072629
Heterosexually this.
>>
>>9072611
write about it, bitch
>>
>>9072576
>you girls

No girls here, only fags
>>
A semen sommelier (/ˈsɒməljeJ/ or /sʌməlˈjeJ/; French pronunciation: [sɔməlje]), or dick steward, is a trained and knowledgeable semen professional, normally working in fine bordellos, who specializes in all aspects of dick sucking as well as wine and food pairing. The role in fine fucking today is much more specialized and informed than that of a common trollop. In modern times, a sommelier's role may be considered broader than working only with wines, and may encompass all aspects of the restaurant's service, with an enhanced focus on wines, beers, spirits, soft-drinks, cocktails, mineral waters, and tobaccos. And dicks.
>>
>>9072757
girls will come soon
they love fags
>>
>>9072781
>girls love competition

uh huh
>>
>>9072889
>fags
>competition
????
>>
>It is only the man whose intellect is clouded by his sexual instinct that could give that stunted, narrow-shouldered, broad-hipped, and short-legged race the name of the fair sex; for the entire beauty of the sex is based on this instinct. One would be more justified in calling them the unaesthetic sex than the beautiful. Neither for music, nor for poetry, nor for fine art have they any real or true sense and susceptibility, and it is mere mockery on their part, in their desire to please, if they affect any such thing.
>>
>>9073042
>It is only the man whose intellect is clouded by his sexual instinct that could be this gay
>>
>>9072590
you sound like a fun guy
>>
I don't understand how women are sexually attracted to men really, we are fucking gross.
>>
>Just because I'm ugly, stupid, lazy, unimaginative, devoid of any discernable talent, borderline insane and with a toxic personality does not mean that everyone shouldn't love me unconditionally, especially attractive men. Male privilege! Sexism! Rape culture!

t. 9 out of 10 of female authors
>>
>>9073039

competition - [kom-pi-tish-uh n]

noun

>1. the act of competing; rivalry for supremacy, a prize, etc.:The competition between the two teams was bitter.
>2. a contest for some prize, honor, or advantage: Both girls entered the competition.
>3.the rivalry offered by a competitor: The small merchant gets powerful competition from the chain stores.
>4. a competitor or competitors:
What is your competition offering?
>5. Sociology. rivalry between two or more persons or groups for an object desired in common, usually resulting in a victor and a loser but not necessarily involving the destruction of the latter.
>6. Ecology. the struggle among organisms, both of the same and of different species, for food, space, and other vital requirements.
>>
>>9073190
they are not
they are all potential lesbian
they just do it for the money and the spermatozoids
>>
>>9073251
fags don't compete with women for hetero guys, you know? how would that be?
inb4 2017
>>
>implying women browse /llit/
>>
>>9073592
It's a shame because I'm genuinely curious about what they would answer.
>>
>>9073707
this
women make for a comfy thread
faggots are too angry
>>
Goodthread.
>>
>>9073729
check this one >>9073430
>>
>>9073578
>not raping straight men in the ass until they like it
Do you even gay bruh?
>>
>>9073782
hmmm
really makes me think
>>
>>9073782
Only if they shave their asses.
>>
>>9073856
almost all qts do nowadays
>>
>>9073578

Never been to prison breh?
>>
I find reassurance in mens bodies.
They are strong, and and stand straight light pillars of civilization.
The more mens bodies I see aorund more the more safe I feel.
Though in order for this to be really true I must be convinced they are my comrades first.
A Male body is a chance for adventure, a strong hand shake, and a comrade for any conflicts in my path.
The Male body is engineered to be the motor of society.
>>
>>9072576
me on the right
>>
>>9073969
Do you wear orange lipstick regularly or was it more of a one time thing?
>>
>>9073969
>69
this is a sign
leave your dad a minute and come with me
i want to show you something
>>
>>9073953
i love you
you write like shit, but i love you all the same
>>
I like the soft little surprising things about the male body. I like trying to be the big spoon for a guy with a cute ass, amusing him with my girlish sincerity. I love the secret little dips a cared-for male body has; the soft indentation by a hip bone, two sly back dimples, smooth lines of the collarbone, the soft place behind the ears, the place on his back between the shoulder blades. Despite how strong and tall he may look standing up, I always touch those places when I get him into bed to remind of the vulnerability he's gifted me with. And that though he may be vulnerable, I won't hurt him. I love him.

>tfw went to write about "the male body" and wrote about his body
>>
>>9074000
i love you too
>>
>>9073975
cheetos desu
>>
>>9073190

I don't get it either. The male body is boring at best and repulsive at worst. There is nothing appealing about it.
>>
>>9074000
what's his name anonette
>>
the beauty of a man is the contrast between how mighty he wants to be and how vulnerable he is.

or, to be more precisely, how vulnerable he dares to be when we are alone.

it stiffles me to realize how little females actually care about the physical beauty of a man once she has etablished from afar that he has a desireable gene pool...

i am blessed with a husband with an ideal body and it only happens occasionally that i actually look at his body or touch it. i look at and touch him a lot. but not his body, him.

it happens that i have a flash of animalistic sexuality. usually when my fertility peaks. then i catch myself getting aroused by his broad back, the way his ass looks when he has his tight jeans on. i get urges to reach around him and lay my hands on his chest.
i love to look at him when he's asleep. he sleeps naked so my view is undisturbed.
the way his soft cock looks. so vulnerable. but the most amazing thing about a cock is seeing it getting hard. it's exciting and mysterious. i wish i could experience how it feels to have a hardon

well, like the other anon, this turned out to be about him instead of men...
>>
>>9074078
Chad
>>
>>9074089
cute
>>
>>9074089
This is rather well written.

Do you think strength and confidence are the most initially attractive things a man can present? Or would you rather see a man as immediately vulnerable? What do you count as vulnerability? An openness to talk and express feelings? A kind of soft shyness?

And why may I ask, do so many women seem to be able to find a man attractive if their friends do? It's always seemed odd that not particularly fantastic men can sleep their way into social circles with some selective promiscuity and be treated very well by very attractive women. I don't think this really happens on the other side of the gender..
>>
>>9074107
kek
>>
>>9073198
99% of everything is shit desu
>>
>>9074138
i hope you're a girl
>>
>>9074178
No.
>>
>>9074196
shit
i don't care, i know you're lying
>>
>>9074214
This is getting out of hand.
>>
Why do girls like guy's butts? Do you get any urge to touch like men do with girls?
>>
>>9073190
The male body is more aesthetically pleasing than the female body when it is in good condition
>>
>>9074273
t. flaming homo
>>
>>9073953
ew, fuck, stop.
>>
>>9074333
t. beta white knight
>>
>>9072576
He was smart or he believed he was. He was vulnerable or I thought he was. It was all perfect. I wanted his Greek godlike Structure to crush me like the grapes and make love like beautiful wine.
>>
>>9074339
why?
>>
>>9074273
This. I'm straight btw.
>>
>>9074379
i'm afraid i'm straighter
>>
>>9074126
yes, i do think that confidence and strength are what initially draws a girl to a guy. confidence is so important because it gives the impression of honesty and not having to hide anything. keep in mind that the confidence i'm talking about is not the same as "being an asshole". that's just being an asshole. it might lure in immature girls that can't tell the difference.
strength adresses the cavewoman parts of the brain. i'm serious. if i am ovulating, my body overflows with hormones and i seem to function on lower levels. the same animalistic sexuality i talked about earlier. that's when i notice his physique and get excited about it.

i do think that it is tiny slips of vulnerability that spark something beyond sexual tension. it makes you see behind the facade of manlines and have a taste of the human inside. that's what makes me crave more. i want to get to know more about that person inside. it feels like taming a shy animal. you have to be very patient and not scare it or it won't trust you enough and maybe hide forever. one should also be aware of the responsibility that comes with taming that shy animal and make it trust you. a lot of people are very irresponsible with the trust they are given.
with vulnerability, i mean the ability to give somebody that trust. even if it has been broken before. which means that the ability for vulnerability is based on your refusal of generalisation.
if somebody lets down their guard in your presence, you should feel honoured and not take it for granted.

attractiveness is not set in stone. especially with females. they probably won't be able to give you a list of attributes if you ask them about the man of their dreams. or if they do, you could set a man infront of them that has all the qualities they listed and they might not be attracted to him. that's because physical features don't matter to them as much (if they aren't flushed with hormones... which might be all wacky from bc). personality traits might sound good on paper but suck in person (foggy stuff like "sense of humor"). guys are seen as "whole packages". and their social status is a big part of that package. especially when you are young and probably surrounded by equally young , and immature, girls, this is a big factor. i guess it boils down to some kind of "if he's good enough for her, he must be really something". that fades with age and the ability to think for one self. if it doesn't, you should switch your social circle because it is stuck on teenager levels.
i do think that it happens in a bot of a different way on the other side too. there the female just jas tp be cautious to not actually get involved with a guy. if one openly desires her, that instantly makes her seem a lot more desireable to the other guys because "the competition is on". if she gives in to the persuation of guy a, she will probably be dropped by all the others. but if she just banters, her desireability will skyrocket
>>
>>9074257
Cus, guy's butt=thrust level capacity.
>>
>>9074371
Because once a woman hits her prime at 15 it's only downhill. 25 year olds look like utter shit unless they're in the top 1 percentile of genetics and exercise and eat religiously to look good. Having sex with a woman older than 35 is more gay than sodomizing a man, they're just not feminine.
>>
>>9074429
>Having sex with a woman older than 35 is more gay than sodomizing a man, they're just not feminine.
lol ok faggot
>>
>>9074434
I would never sodomize a man, I would also never have sex with a woman older than 25. Because I'm not a faggot. Go talk about your granny fetish on reddit you creep.
>>
>>9074400
moar cavewoman on hormones plz
>>
>>9074429
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHOWOW
>>
>>9074429
don't worry, anon, you're very feminine
>>
>>9074439
kek
>>
>>9074456
what kind of stories are you interested in?
>>
>>9074467
>>9074474
>washed up old whores this angry that they didn't get a man when they were in their prime of 14 years old
Game over bitches.
>>
>>9074404
I think that's more about core and legs.
>>
>>9074429
fuckin kek
>>
>>9074484
when your hormones are overflowing and you have to fight the urge and you feel hot and shameful at the most inappropriate times but you can't help it and later you wake up all wet at night thinking about that guy you don'y even know desu
>>
>>9074486
kek wtfamireading.jpg
>>
>>9072757
I'm pretty sure Savannah Brown posts here
>>
File: 1486259241459.jpg (37KB, 313x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486259241459.jpg
37KB, 313x500px
>>9074429
>>9074439
>>9074486
get a load of this turbofaggot
>>
File: 1446375648303.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1446375648303.png
463KB, 1070x601px
>>9073953
>betas and weak males aren't considered men in the eyes of women
>we literally do not exist
>>
>>9074546
I could not possibly be more heterosexual. Like a normal and well adjusted straight male I am attracted to the female form in its most intense and succulent moment of beauty. Would you eat a peach when it is ripe, juicy, sweet, or when it is old, mushy, rotting, smells, and is wrinkled. Face it, women over 25 may as well be men, they are simply disgusting.
>>
>>9074429

women certainly waste most of their elan by the time they hit 25
>>
>>9073953

Wow I love it, full-homo.
>>
>>9074523
if i am "in heat", i often imagine sexual and sometimes completely inappropriate scenarios.
the last time it happened was in a god situation. i was in the kitchen, making dinner when my husband came in to rumage for something in an upper cabinet. i saw him in the corner of my eye but didn't pay any attention. then he moved in a way that instantly made my body go into overdrive. i can't explain what happened or what exactly he did that cause my reaction. all i know is that all of a sudden my entire focus was on having him. then and there. so i turned off the stove, stepped behind him, wrapped my hands around his body and let them wander from his chest to his crotch, where i burried them in his pants, grabbing his cock that already started to get bigger. i turned him around and gave him a smirk. he was puzzled but he also knows me well, he knew what was going on.
forst i pressed him against the wall and we made out like two teenagers overwhelmed by hormones. it felt silly but great.
hastily i opened his pants, dragged him down to the floor and devoured him. you can't call it anything else than "devouring".
>>
>>9074559
my penis beg to differ desu
>>
>>9074126
>And why may I ask, do so many women seem to be able to find a man attractive if their friends do?

Preselection / Peer preening
>>
>>9074581
kek
my wife does that sometimes
>>
>>9074555
Hit the gym and get a job, I guess
>>
File: looks.jpg (233KB, 600x4113px) Image search: [Google]
looks.jpg
233KB, 600x4113px
>>9074126
>>9074600
>>
>>9074581
I hope you bought him a new dick.
>>
File: deb.jpg (18KB, 600x595px) Image search: [Google]
deb.jpg
18KB, 600x595px
>>9074581
>>9074602
>there are married men/women on 4chan RIGHT NOW
Get the FUCK out normalshits

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>9074555

Trips of truth
>>
>>9074581
does it happen with other guys? like all of sudden you find the cashier at the supermarket super hot for no discernable reason? or if you're alone with a guy you don;t know in an elevator or something??
>>
>>9074611
how would he benefit from a new dick when he's in my bowels anyways?
>>
>>9074595
I'm sorry to hear that you are a grannyphile.
>>
>>9074608
>okstupid
>>
>>9074631
it happens. but i obviously don't act on it. i like to entertain the fantasy though. gives me material for masturbation.
>>
>>9074078
It doesn't matter ;_;
>>
>>9074613
kek
and they're the ones having fun
>>
>>9074632
Prepare for the shit of your life, human meat is tough to digest.
>>
>>9074645
It's not much different from pork actually.
>>
>>9074640
this
that's what i was talking about
go on plz
>>
>>9074646
I guess my Dad was lying then.
>>
>>9074645
are you speaking from experience?
armin meiwes?
>>
>>9074648
He just doesn't want you to eat the most based meat. That or he ate human and didn't drink enough water, shit is tough on your liver if you don't drink water.
>>
>>9074640
female masturbation is best masturbation
>>
>>9074640
come on, it's just the two of us
nobody would know
>>
>>9074661
It really isn't. Sure females have more nerve endings, they feel more pleasure. But the male orgasm is incomparably more powerful than the female orgasm. The rush of power, the feeling that you stand on the summit of the world, that inexplicable and unfathomable climax as the built up semen bursts from your erect member. They just cannot compete.
>>
>>9074690
this faggot again
right on cue
>>
>>9074647
well, it's quiet embarassing but happens involuntarily.
i usually try to shoo them away if they are too inappropriate.

ther was an incident where we were invited to a birthday party.
i was a bit tipsy and unfortunately also ovulating.
there weren't many people there when we arrived. just the birthday guy, his two roommates and my husbands brother plus wife.
we drank some and then played cards against humanity (yes, very
mature, i know).

soon, the brother and wife left because they had a long way home and instead, a whole fucking HORDE of male friend of the bday guy came.
seriously, they were like 30 and they all came at the same time. i contemplated if they had rented a tourbus...

this left me to be the only female amongst roughly 40 males.
i remember that my body went into overdrive and my mind desperately tried to fight back the haram thoughts. wherever my eyes landed, i saw men MEN MEN. my focus narrowed to their physical features and i caught myself pondering the amounts of dicks that are present.
that's where i decided to pull the break, grab my husband, go home, push him on the bed and ride him like a maniac. it felt cathartic. i fell asleep right after and woke up feeling like a human being again.

might be that a tiny tought slipped into my mind that scarily resembled this one "what a neat setting for an epic gang bang". but shhhh
>>
>>9074690
It lasts like 5 seconds and then it's over though, girls can go on fucking.
>>
>>9073198
What, this is a better depiction of men.
>>
>>9074678
spoken like a true seducer

just for you then

we live in the same building as some friends of my husband.
i once bumped into one of them in the basement and immediately my mind bombarded me with pictures of us engaging in carnal pleasure on the cold hard concrete floor.
i went up, stood under the shower and had an epic orgasm. no regrets
>>
>>9073190

Not even gay, I find many, many male bodies (not just the young and athletic ones) more aesthetically pleasing than female ones.

There's a distinction to be made between aesthetically pleasing and sexually pleasing, that plebs of all types fail to make.
>>
File: image (1).gif (487KB, 420x315px) Image search: [Google]
image (1).gif
487KB, 420x315px
>>9074698
>>
>>9074341
underrated post
>>
>>9074698
epic
>>
>>9074698
I have this problem quite often, such intrusive and overtly sexual thoughts about random men that I wouldn't normally find attractive
>>
>>9074698
really no different than male thinking desu
>>
>>9074734
would have been a lot better if it ended with "crush me like geapes and liquefy my flesh".
that whole "sweet love" shit made it unbearable
>>
>>9074746
yeah... it has zero correlation to the attractivenes of those guys. if my urges set in, they set in. i have had fantasies like that about fat old wrinkly guys in the sauna...
my mind on hormones is not very picky
>>
>>9074748
i figured. but it can't possibly be that males are on wdge like ovulationg females ALL the time? because that would be exciting and simultaneously horrendous
>>
>>9074713
i know that feel
i used to have a cute female neighbor who was best friends with my wife and they both used to freely go in one house or another because the doors were never locked, and sometimes i was home alone for one reason or another
after a while, i could tell from her behavior when she was ovulating
hhhhhnnnng
fun times tho
sorrt for the ramblings
>>
>>9074771
i suspect that i'm starting to be obvious too.
give us a story of her being obvious?
>>
>>9074768
men have daily cycles
>>
>>9074768
if you don't cum for a day or two, from then onward it's exactly that
>>
>>9074781
how's yours?

>>9074786
neat... i wish i could be a guy for a few days
>>
>>9074768
Except for the gangbang part though, we can't handle too many naked girls.
>>
>>9074796
You'd know how much harder it is to have sex if you're an average single guy.
>>
>>9074768

I just head it off at the pass by masturbating regularly. If I have a date or something like that I always fap the night before so I don't shuffle around like a horny sperg.
>>
>>9074779
i'm really bad at this but ok :

>hiding her cigarettes in our house because hers was supposed to be smoke free
>sneaky smoking ensues
>going camping with other families with kids
>wife in the back of the minivan with kids
>somehow she ends in the passenger seat right next to me and goes bare feet while casuallt talking with my wife
>brings extra home made food all the time
>asks for nonsense repairs in her house
>drunk with me on my birthday
my wifw is just too naive or something, and sometimes, that was really close
we're not neighbors anymore, but still pretty good friemds
>>
>>9074796
most obvious is the morning glory that kicks in when you wake up
>>
>>9074797
why? are naked girls intimidating?
>>9074814
that's cute. but i actually like how assertive i am if i am in "that mood". if anything, i would try to time it with a date. but i guess as a guy it would turn off a good portion of girls if you push too hard for anything sexual

>>9074823
i donmt think she is naive. maybe she just lets you bask in the attention since it feels great to be desired.
my husband and i have a female friend that had a crush on him even before we started dating. she's the sweetest girl ever, but she's also married and we're pretty close friends. she was gawking about my future husband to me and confessed her crush one time. now i obviously observe her behaviour when she's around him and it's quiet amusing. guess she is also embarassed that i know her "secret". when she gets drunk, she has suggested to swap partners or have a tree- or foursome more than once. my husband asked me what that's all about, so i told him and you should have seen him. he was trying to play it off but he was very flattered. it was gorgeous to watch. we even incorporated that into some roleplay once. he's heavily into lesbian porn and so he confessed to have jacked it to the tought of watching me and said girl fuck each other.
i just love sexual tension. it makes everything much more exciting
>>
>>9074797
send them to me
>>
>>9074842
have you ever thought about the fact that in tune with the earths rotation, there is a boner wave rounding the globe at every moment? isn't that absolutely fantastic?
>>
File: 1486073750942.jpg (82KB, 564x811px) Image search: [Google]
1486073750942.jpg
82KB, 564x811px
>yfw you realize that the striving will find you no fulfillment
>>
>>9074896
>are naked girls intimidating?
No it's just that I've one dick only.
>>
>>9074917
make them do an ass line up?
>>
File: BG2mQspCcAAQhSD.jpg (43KB, 600x802px) Image search: [Google]
BG2mQspCcAAQhSD.jpg
43KB, 600x802px
>>9074921
Like this?
>>
>>9074896
yes, that sexual tension is really addictive
my wife is pretty cool with that, and she knows i like her but sometimes i feel like she underestimates how persuasive a penis can be
it's like the blood going to the erection deprives the brain somehow
sometimes i was almost shaking from restraining myself

where is your husband right now btw?
>>
>>9074913
holy shit
>>
>>9074931
please
>>
>>9074917
>one dick only
keep it for the winner
>>
>>9074947
>it's like the blood going to the erection deprives the brain somehow
I think it does, actually.
By how much, I can't say
>>
>>9074969
enough to feel dizzy sometimes
>>
>>9074966
what determines the winner?
>>
hey why don't we all meet somewhere with our husbands and wives and their friends and the neighbors and the forty guys in their bus and all the naked girls and the random faggots and virgins in this thread and just fuck each other silly while talking about our favorite books, /lit/?
>>
>>9074993
no idea, but make it kinky
>>
>>9074947
it makes sense. but i guess wvwry gender just has it's own way to "justify" the unreasonable sexual fantasies.
>blood rushing away from the brain intp the erection
>ovulation

maybe we should just accept that we are highly sexual and pretty unreasonable

he's in military, don't worry

anyways, if he would feel the need to actually act on those urges one day for whatever reason, it wouldn't be able to touch our relationship. i'm
not afraid of what he could be doing "behind my back".
>>
ITT: Faggot central
>>
>>9074429

I don't care if this is satiric or earnest, made me laff.
>>
>>9074993
a quizz about the greeks?
with everybody naked
>>
>>9075016
Do you feel no jealousy at all?

>>9075029
I'm a Greek enthusiast but that's boring, only works with boipussy.
>>
>>9075016
you're cool, anon
i have to go to sleep
i'll think about you tonight
see you around
>>
File: IMG_1930.jpg (48KB, 526x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1930.jpg
48KB, 526x350px
>>9075003
that sounds like an awesome idea.
that's probably how the hippy area started. and a lot of cults... anyways, let's do it!
>>
>>9075038
i don't think i would be able to deal with it if he got emotionally involved with somebody else. but if i imagine him meeting a cute girl, feeling the rush of feeling desired and wanting to experience the excitement of touching somebody you have never touched before... i can't get mad at that. as long as he is mature enough to distinguish between sexual tension and seeking emotional validation, i don't think it would make me feel betrayed.
i know i can't meet all his needs and desires. especially not if they happen to be "exploring an unknown body". and i donmt try to. but if he would be with somebody else because he misses fundamental things like emotional closenes in our relationship and that would be the way he would deal with it (as opposed to telling me and seek a solution), that would actually hurt me deeply.

>>9075049
good night anon
>>
>>9073190
Nah, u have it completely backwards. Female body is weak and useless. The most aesthetic ones are as weak and frail looking as possible. Their only utility is to be grabbed on to while being defiled. The male body, by contrast, is made for action. It's strong, with tough skin. It makes you feel at ease.

Women in general are pretty gross. Go to a woman's apartment sometime. Their rooms are generally a mess, avoid the bathroom. They bleed once a month, and vaginas in general are kind of a mess. Look at a vagina after cumming, try playing with one. It's alien looking.

I'm straight btw. This isn't meant to be a sexist anti woman rant btw, I'm just talking about the aesthetics of their bodys.
>>
>>9072576
I'm sorry to say,
women don't write poems to men because they don't really like us that much.

The sad thing is In all honesty there are very few women who warrant writing poems to.
>>
>>9072652
>by heterosexual males such as the greeks or the french
>heterosexual males
>the greeks
>the french
anon there are things we haven't told you which you will find out when you are much older.
>>
>>9076278
>jokes
>jokes
>jokes
>jokes
anon there are jokes jokes jokes jokes jokes
>>
>>9076336
good morning, thread
>>
File: CathyGale.jpg (23KB, 184x334px) Image search: [Google]
CathyGale.jpg
23KB, 184x334px
so, for the sake of story telling, how would you go about sexual tension? unresolved? or eveybody fucks everyone everywhere in harmony and fun ensues?
>>
>>9073190
maybe you are you dyel trash
>>
File: IMG_1877.jpg (312KB, 800x875px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1877.jpg
312KB, 800x875px
>>9077098
in an ideal world, you would be able to go about it in an unhibited way.
since we have to deal with what we got, we will have to stick to (atleast serial) monogamy in order to not cause a shitfeast for the people who depend on us.
if you are already beyond giving a fuck about others opinion of you, you can proceed however you want. then the only problem would be to find equally "liberated" people to indulge. which might be a lot more difficult than you'd expect it to be.
it has been tried a lot of times and it always ends in disaster.
i suspect that's because people are never as free from fear of judgement and social norms as they like to think.
>>
File: 2tYVutXKkTU.jpg (64KB, 604x297px) Image search: [Google]
2tYVutXKkTU.jpg
64KB, 604x297px
>>9077250
i'd like to write a story similar to Heart of Darkness/The Winter Queen with a character similar to Brando in Apocalypse Now, mixed with Jim Morrisson and Nikolai Stavrogin from Demons
he would be the master and commander of an army of zealot cuties for great justice
on drugs
>>
File: i used to be so cool.jpg (16KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
i used to be so cool.jpg
16KB, 350x350px
>>9078019
*this would also involve David Carradine masturbation accident, somehow
>>
>>9078019
>>9078030
and all of this would be linked to this thread's OP
of course
>>
>>9072576

>steppenwolf.jpg
>>
>>9074796
It has it's ups and downs. I have a really high sex drive and it gives me a confidence and energy boost akin to cocaine when my body craves sex (about a fortnight after not having it), but it makes me extremely impulsive, and I often end up shacked up with the hot and crazy type. If you pay attention though, you'll pick up on the kind of visual cues guys give to each-other when a hot chick is in their vicinity, it's quite funny, like little boys making fun at a teacher.
>>
File: 1482484752684.jpg (79KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1482484752684.jpg
79KB, 1080x1080px
>>9078154
hey, i know this comic book!

>As one of the New Gods, Steppenwolf (which is German for "wolf of the steppe", or coyote) is the younger brother of Heggra, and the uncle of Uxas (Darkseid). He is also a member of Darkseid's Elite. He leads the military of Apokolips and also rides a hover bike which may be at the same level of technology as Orion's.
>>
File: 19-24604-yukio-mishima-2.jpg (16KB, 285x369px) Image search: [Google]
19-24604-yukio-mishima-2.jpg
16KB, 285x369px
>>9072652
>>
>>9078638
yeah... i'm stuck on this god damn site.
>>
>>9078763
which boards?
>>
File: IMG_1774.jpg (186KB, 545x940px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1774.jpg
186KB, 545x940px
>>9079006
almost exclusively lit

sometimes i still go to adv. but it's basically dead.

have been on
\mu\
\ck\
\int\
\po\
\biz\
\out\
\b\
\fa\
\fit\
\r9k\
\wg\
\pol\
\his\
\p\
\tv\
\sci\
\trv\
\vip\
\x\

but none of them actually reasonated with me so i left again

what about you?
>>
>>9079063

/n/, /lit/, /mu/, /tv/, /biz/, /his/, /sci/, /p/, /int/, /trv/, /out/, /diy/, /fa/, /tg/, /s/, /gif/, /hc/, /g/, /e/, /d/, /co/, mostly

first time was /n/ for my bike around 2007 i think
i left for years but i have some time to kill now and i feel like /lit/ is kind of comfy again

what kind of music do you like anon?
do you write something?
>>
>>9078639
I thought the ends of the headband were his neck muscles at first.
>>
>>9079244
i think i discovered /b/ first. i wanted to know what all those green texts were about
i remember being utterly shocked because at that time i haven't watched any porn in years.
but that was years ago

i play piano and so i'm always on the search for new pieces or am listening to the ones i'm currently working on. i'm rather classical in those areas. mostly scarlatti, clementi, schumann, and guys like that.
do you follow the /mu/ taste?

i'm not serious about writing. i've written a few short stories but more to actually write something and finish it. i don't have nearly enough life experience to actually write something worth reading. do you?
>>
>>9079283
never went to /b/
it was too fast for me
i was quite shocked by a few things from /d/, though, back in the days

i used to be a touring/recording drummer, mostly post-rock and shoegaze at first, some jazz and stuff, and shitty videos projects
/mu/ is kind of ok

as for the writing, i've been accumulating notes, images and stuff for years in prevision of some kind of magnus opus collage which never amounts to anything but stays stuck in my brain

maybe we should move to /soc/, or /adv/?
what do you think?
>>
>>9079344
yeah, probably. don't want to derail this board even more. guess soc would be more appropriate since mods willd elete everything that's not "asking for advice" atm

damnit, i really don't get jazz... i've tried a few times and i give my best to be open minded about it but somehow it's too chaotic for me. maybe you habe some good suggestions that can change my mind

what brain constructs do you already have in place?
i do that too. it's very fleeting in my case, but i like to daydream
>>
>>9079380
when i say jazz, it's mostly improvised music, and sometimes really experimental, mainly for the cathartic aspect of the thing (think merzbow/death grips)

i guess 'out to lunch' from eric dolphy would be a nice 'mainstream' starting point, though

as for my 'story', a decisive part at the beginning was my discovery of the i ching and jung's understanding of archetypes
>>
>>9079438
honestly, i don't like listening to inprovised music. but i love making it. if i'm stuck with a passage in a piece, i will freshen myself up with a bit of improvisation. i also like to be experimental there.
what about the vid projects?

going to check that out but i'm not very enthusiastic

were you the one posting that archetyp chart in another thread? how would you incorporate that into a story?

https://sys.4chan.org/soc/post
>>
>>9079482
well, looks like i have zero clue how to link threads on mobile
>>
>>9079380
i really like these guys:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMsOjf_3hnk&t=11s
>>
>>9079487
kek
>>
>>9079487
nevermind, found it
>>
"Between two thick, hairy, pasty white thighs, you will find, after some digging in a sea of unkempt pubic hair, a penis: That elliptically pear-shaped appendage that, when pressured to do so, will emit a thousand little swimming, soon-to be babies towards the users direction.
This, along with a pre-defined pattern of balding and the occasional midlife criss, is man. And because of it, we can do basically whatever we want as long as there is no doubt in anyone elses mind that our schlong, is the longest schlong, in the room."
>>
>>9079988
wonderfull
>>
File: IMG_2100.jpg (15KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2100.jpg
15KB, 318x159px
>>9072576
This gay thread is still alive?
>>
>>9080000
up and moving dearest
>>
>>9080000
checked
>>
File: IMG_20170102_211213.jpg (126KB, 664x646px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170102_211213.jpg
126KB, 664x646px
>>9072576

His body was wrapped with a sheet of fair white skin. His portruding pectoral muscles were two adjacent islands bound together by atlas' own hands. As he raised his arms, the mountainous ripples that lined his sides peaked over the horizon. The muscles in his arms were hand woven. God himself crafted each fiber and carefully strung them together to form his bicep and tricep. As the muscles conjoined to form his forearm, his veins portruded ever so slightly to reveal a plump lightning strike.

I need to stop procrastinating my work...
>>
The ocean of his ocean body went up the ocean length to the ocean ocean. His ocean strength oceaned the body of ocean muscular like an ocean god. Ocean?
>>
>>9082180
I like this, but the "sculpted by Atlas's own hands" really seems cliché in my book.
>>
>>9082180
>not incorporating the term 'rotunda'
you have a long way to go.
>>
>>9082205
how would being sculpted by atlas' hands be compelling anyway? who says the guy has manual dexterity? he holds shit up, i doubt he could wipe hos own ass, the musclebound freak.
>>
>>9082237
kek
also, how is he supposed to do? he can't just put the world on the floor or whatever
maybe he can do it with one hand?
>>
>>9073953
>he more mens bodies I see aorund more the more safe I feel.
go to india
>>
The male body is sculpture, and yet it is not.

It is a stone pillar, strong and stable, and yet it shapes strength like waves following the sea.

Muscles are carved out of wood, and yet they slowly build from pain, layer by layer, tested by gravity.

The male body is sculpture, and his sculptor is power.
>>
>>9074429
I'd unironically argue the exact opposite. I think men up to about 17 (maybe 20 in some cases) are more attractive then any female but women remain consistent enough throughout their lives.
Men get hairy and gross at like 18 or so
Thread posts: 203
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.