[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/lit/ shares their best *original* aphorisms I'll go after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
/lit/ shares their best *original* aphorisms

I'll go after you do, swear it.
>>
My fellow Americans feel compassion when they look into the whites of a foreigners eyes, but nothing when they look at the whiteness of their countrymen's skin...
>>
>If one wants to be what one wills, then one must will not to be otherwise than what one wants; but if one wishes to be known for something other than what one wills, it is necessary that rumor not persuade one to wish for changes in what will or will not be.
- La Douchefoucauld
>>
>>9071090
They say don't fix it if it ain't broke, but if you never open it you'll never know.
>>
>>9071090
see a nigger pull the trigger
>>
"Egyptian posterity is a pyramid scheme."
>>
>>9071090
Donald Trump may be the ass hole, but Hillary Clinton was the one full of shit.
>>
Consciousness is the victory
Existence is the bonus round
>>
>>9071090
bimbler jones'd it again!
>>
A bird in the hand is worth more than two beating around the bush.
>>
>>9071090
If you kill your enemies, they win
>>
>>9071090

Don't be yourself, free yourself
>>
men are but vessels for their ideological beliefs, for the world is so utterly tangled, complicated, and chaotic that the truth can only ever be found somewhere in the middle of competing theories, with a margin of error appended to it.
>>
The time women don't want the world is when they want time and space.
>>
one in the pockets better than two in the socket
>>
If the meaning of life was to be happy, it would hardly be worth living.
>>
itt: anons don't know the meaning of the word "aphorism"
>>
>>9071461
It's very easy to love women, until you find yourself in love with one.
>>
>>9071466
Rituals are the bedrock of life.

Without superstition, reality becomes a supposition.

Oncw you've bothered to masturbated ten times in a day, there's no reason not to put in the 1/11th more effort.
>>
>>9071163
The best insofar
>>
I am sceptimist.
>>
With the spring comes rain.
>>
Más vale pájaro en mano que mano en pájaro ajeno.
>>
2+1 not always equals 3. Two balls of snow and one hot frying pan are not the same as two /lit/anons and one book
>>
>>9071090
"Having epiphanies to music is cute."
>>
>>9071090
The turd doesn't fall far from the hole
>>
The best argument for fascism is a five-minute conversation with an average communist.
>>
>>9071818
The best argument for Reddit is a five-minute conversation with an average 4chan user.
>>
>>9071818
The best argument for communism is nothing because commūnism is Satanic
>>
>>9071831
The best argument for Lesswrong is a five-minute conversation with an average Reddit user
>>
The pros of eugenics far outweigh the cons
>>
The best argument for active sex is a five-minute passive sex.
>>
If your nose is running and your feet smell, you might be upside down.
>>
There's no handle on a falling knife.

That got drilled into my head back when I was a line cook but damn if it's not just solid advice on people with self-destructive/toxic behavior patterns.
>>
If you are hungry eat food. Food kills hungry.
>>
Unattained love is still called love.
Why do we call an unattained dream failure?
>>
Everyone has to be a Gregory Berrycone every now and then.
>>
>>9071701
Wrong
1+2 implies the same objects being added
assuming anything else, or talking about anything else, is retarded
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.