[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Galatians 5:2 >Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

>Galatians 5:2
>Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.

Burgers BTFO
>>
>>9068403
Well just cut off my dick-skin and call me a goyim!
>>
My favourite is when Americans justify their torture of infants and the destruction of their own sexual pleasure and sensitivity by saying "women prefer it."

You do everything women tell you to do?
>>
>>9068518
savage af

>>9068497
kek
>>
>>9068518
Infants aren't even technically conscious. Abortion is ethical through age 2. Age 3 or even 4 might be as well depending on the individual.
>>
>>9068403
They say it's like having your fingernail completely ripped off.
>>
>>9068518
>You do everything women tell you to do?

Well they are Americans. They literally have phrases like "Happy wife, happy life" for a reason.
>>
lol americlaps on SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>9068518
>You do everything women tell you to do?
That's basically religion for Americans
>>
>>9068518
American women prefer it because all the dicks they see are circumcised in the first place.
>>
File: 1485844708709s.jpg (2KB, 125x111px) Image search: [Google]
1485844708709s.jpg
2KB, 125x111px
>>9068518

>mfw you have sex with an American international student and it's the first time she's ever seen an uncircumcised pee-pee
>mfw she spits on it

Do Americans need lube for ordinary sex?
>>
>>9069779
yeah our dicks are so big the female pussy hasn't evolved to take them.

she was supposed to clap afterwards unless you didn't do a very good job?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.