[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I grew up as a lucky child, i had a great childhood, filled with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

I grew up as a lucky child, i had a great childhood, filled with lots of those books for progressing readers when you're young, loads of fairy tales etc, i used to love my reading and my focus used to be really good. I have BPD, autism and extreme anxiety attacks and being misdiagnosed with ADHD at 15, round about the time my mental health peaked I struggled to focus properly, on anything. You know how it is, and I was sucked into the void when I had my first phone for my 16th birthday. I am 20 years of age, and I recetnly finished 2 books since i was 14 ( i know, bad right?) but the euphoria I get sucked into books and storys feel amazing, but I have to read a chapter a couple of times each time to understand the whole book unless its like, those cringy young adult books ( i do enjoy them though, sometimes). I recently bought a couple of books which look like they won't fry my brain, however i really really want to get into modern classics that are easy to read. Sorry if i sound like the autist. But what do you recommend?
>>
>>9066109
You are an unlikable person.
>>
>>9066109
Start posting frogs and complain about women
>>
catcher in the rye
>>
hitchhikers guide to the galaxy
>>
>>9066109
I fucking despise people like you. Anyone who lists a litany of mental illness in an introduction deserves humiliation and suffering.

People with Borderline Personality are the worst though. Sometimes I like to go to forums of people who are married too or children of BPD sufferers just out of schadenfreude.
>>
borrow books from your friends who are into reading, that's a fairly simple way to delve into it.
return to /lit/ after that
>>
>>9066109
Start with the Greeks
>>
>>9066109
>I have BPD, autism and extreme anxiety attacks and being misdiagnosed with ADHD at 15, round about the time my mental health peaked I struggled to focus properly, on anything

stop defining yourself based on mental illnesses you presumably have and try to make something of yourself you sad sack of shit
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.