[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just finished studying this semon demon's works.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0018.jpg (21KB, 129x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0018.jpg
21KB, 129x200px
So I just finished studying this semon demon's works. Am I done now?
>>
>he hasn't read PI, OC and CV LMAO
>>
>>9062776
>he didn't correctly read my post LMAO
>>
>>9062778
You clearly haven't if you have to ask "Am I done now?"

In other words, you didn't get it.
>>
>>9062787
Sure, but your mom sure "got" my massive dick last night
>>
>>9062793
upvoted
>>
You're wasting my time OP, just tell me if you hate Wittgenstein or love him

Then we will know if you have read him or not
>>
>>9062921
he's aight
>>
>>9062928
Get the fuck off of /lit/. Wittgenstein? "Aight"? He singlehandedly ended philosophy, and you think he's "aight"?

Its degeneracy like this that makes me kick my cat: Simpletons making casual claims of appreciation towards the man who axed their hopes of providing more valuable insights to philosophy.

I have hope though, that this man has inspired a new kind of degeneracy, one with no hopes of changing the ways we think or feel, one hell bent on totally destroying any kind of future in an attempt to maintain that this man was the end of philosophy.

Cant you see the Devil in him? He hated himself and hoped to erase his nihilistic dogmatic proclamations, but found himself cornered with no where to run but Death. Like an old tired methhead, not even the Autistic Champion himself could overcome his addiction to destroying not only his hopes and dreams, but the hopes and dreams of the human race as well.
>>
>>9062966
How did he end philosophy? His language shit was done by Heidegger (except Heidegger actually understood what metaphysics is and why it's important)

Hell, Plato covers most of Witty if you actually read him closely. Witty is a B-grade philosopher who should be ranked somewhere between Camus and Sartre.
>>
>>9062966
"ended philosophy"
I mean he thought he did, but he was also a raging suicidal aspie. Take it with a grain of salt.
>>
>>9063011
>>9062993
I know he didnt but when i read that i giggled. oh hes a Witty one, that Witty

Also thank you for backing me up that he doesnt deserve "aight" status
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.