[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you think he'd be like this if he was good looking and getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Slavoj_Zizek_in_Liverpool_2.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
Slavoj_Zizek_in_Liverpool_2.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
you think he'd be like this if he was good looking and getting blown by models
>>
his wife is model-tier good looking and he probably has sex with her
this proofs that sex doesnt cure autism, being neurotic, and doesnt make you a normie
r9k btfo
>>
File: zizek.jpg (167KB, 1600x959px) Image search: [Google]
zizek.jpg
167KB, 1600x959px
>>9056879
>if he was good looking and getting blown by models
Um, he's already both of those. You telling me you wouldn't go down on this handsome intellectual?
>>
>>9056879
He has Chad-tier genetics, he's just fat
>>
zizek nick land debate when
>>
File: 1377981723105.png (195KB, 270x350px) Image search: [Google]
1377981723105.png
195KB, 270x350px
>>9056895

r9k posters need to embrace their autism and channel their powers through it, because they will never escape it.
>>
>>9056879
you overestimate a model's ability to give a blowjob.
>>
>>9056912
thats what I'm trying to do, now I make noise music, feels therapeutic. I just do it because I dont have the brains to write a novell because of drug abuse and depression, feels bad.
>>
File: 1463645923471.jpg (115KB, 800x504px) Image search: [Google]
1463645923471.jpg
115KB, 800x504px
>>9056947

>because of drug abuse and depression, feels bad.

my feels are your feels, spectrumbro.
>>
>>9056947
Drug abusers and depression are why novels are made of
>>
>>9056961
I just can't come up with an insteresting plot
Maybe I should write a book just describing things
>>
>>9056912
>tfw review bruh is actually a genius
>>
>>9056989
>Maybe I should write a book just describing things

Yes, do this. You gotta start somewhere, you gotta break the barrier, you cant be a writer if you dont write, just get used to words, and writing, and just try. Dont be "im scarred to write, I dont know what to write, I dont want to waste paper or computer space, wah wah" making excuses, you will never write... just dont block yourself so much, just let it out free, baby steps, rome wasnt built in a day, you never know what even if you think a little crap sentence you come up with in the next few days, maybe in a month, or year/s, you will come across it, and it will inspire you to make another one, or you can turn it into something usable, or you can use it.
>>
>>9056961
you're forgetting talent

>>9056947
stick to noise lad
>>
What does /lit/ think of Zizek rapping deathgrips? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Wfy9uXX5qo
>>
>>9059983
who even makew this shit ?
>>
If you watch him in more personal interviews, he has less tics.

>>9056895
Zizek is pretty normie though. He's intelligent, decent looking and is a pretty funny guy.

Don't forget fame.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.