[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://youtu.be/LkNxvUrWQ_Q?t=3m51 s I want you to come up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: NathanFielder.jpg (6KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
NathanFielder.jpg
6KB, 183x275px
https://youtu.be/LkNxvUrWQ_Q?t=3m51s

I want you to come up with an original sentence right now /lit/ and tell it to me.
>>
NEW
SEASON
WHEN
>>
>>9056563
bobby and julia fell onto the bail of hay like they were kids again, they laughed until they had tears in their eyes then they locked eyes, julia looked longingly into bobbys eyes, he took her by her hand and said youre shaking julia, she said ive never had so much fun not since we were kids, he replied me neither and leaned in for a kiss, she reciprocated and they did the tongue wag.
>>
>>9056587
based
life sucks
>>
>>9056563
/lit/ is full of pseudo-intellectuals, they dont have an original bone in their body.
>>
>>9056563
undecided on the fate of his semen, he ate it, bitter but healthy she claimed and pushed the glasses further up her nose, her nose was hooked like his dads, which he had not noticed till now, and wondered whether they were related, goodbye, the crown whispered and shot into space.
>>
>>9056674
heard that one already
>>
>>9056563
nathan for you is the most pomo show ever.

can we name any new sincere shows anons?
>>
>>9056563
FRRRBSLERSH NAH MSASHMA MAN NAHFUGSHA MU UGUBAH??
>>
>>9056563
Those two are stuck on each other like gum on a hot summer sidewalk on a summer afternoon. Like a fire hydrant, gushing onto a hot summer sidewalk.
My words cascading, like water onto a hot summer sidewalk.
A cat skitters by, each step a relief, cooling its paws from the hot summer sidewalk.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.