[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have two 1000 word essays to write by Monday. One is creative

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3682.jpg (17KB, 236x355px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3682.jpg
17KB, 236x355px
I have two 1000 word essays to write by Monday. One is creative and one is discursive, I chose do it on the rise of right-wing politics in Europe. How the fuck do I do this shit? I keep procrastinating and getting distracted. Help a guy out /lit/, what do I do and what do I need?
>>
High school?
>>
Are you asking how to write an essay?

1. Think of an idea
2. Have an opinion on that idea
3. Defend and elucidate that idea until you hit the word cap
>>
lol at 2000 fucking words being a problem
>>
go here for research:

>>>/pol/
>>
just browse /brit/ on /int/ for a few hours
>>
You waited until now to do it? Get started now, you're never gonna get motivated to do it, sit the fuck down and start it, just write dribble if you need to get the words going
Ass + Chair = Work
>>
File: wendy.jpg (50KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
wendy.jpg
50KB, 736x736px
>>9055411
Type and revise. It's like 7-8 pages total. Jesus Christ. Hamilton wrote that much before his first dump in the morning... when he was ten... with a quill pen.
>>
>>9055411

Start with sources I guess. The easy bit are the current actors (Generation Identaire, AfD, FN, Jobbik, etc etc) and what's going on at present re: migration, specific concerns over Islam and hostility towards the neoliberal order.

You can look into the European New Right for some of the theory behind the Right at the moment. Obviously you can't read the canon in 2 days, but you know what to look for summaries of.

I'd recommend against the tack of linking the new right wing to the old far right stereotype (i.e. your low-education skinhead who's in it to fight people, is informed by a cold war/NatSoc anticommunism, is married to an obligate biological racism and anti-Semitism), because it's not really reflective of wider reality at the moment.
>>
>>9055475
Holy shit she's ugly
>>
File: 1365767967257.jpg (248KB, 538x621px) Image search: [Google]
1365767967257.jpg
248KB, 538x621px
>>9055432

>lol at 2000 fucking words being a problem

This. And lol at anon giving you serious advice for it.
>>
File: Geert-Wilders.jpg (21KB, 275x258px) Image search: [Google]
Geert-Wilders.jpg
21KB, 275x258px
>>9055411
Just give a quick rundown on our saviours Wilders, Farage and Le Pen.

And write about the eternal kraut ruining everything.
>>
>>9055411
Just use Poland ball memes
>>
>>9055411

Lucky for you friend there is a correct place for this! The homework board is here.
>>>/hm/
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.